1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: Sesame Street Guest Star of Meet the Peetes...

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by mbmfrog, Apr 23, 2019.

1. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

Apparently Sesame Street made a Guest Star appearance on Meet the Peetes last night and it's because actress Holly Robinson Peete is the biological daughter to the ORIGINAL GORDON Matt Robinson.

As fans of the show and/or its history: What do you think of this 50th anniversary moment ?

Katzi428 likes this.
  2. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

Before I forget here's the episode in questioning... https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Meet_the_Peetes

3. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Plus Roosevelt Franklin was there

Yorick and Katzi428 like this.
  4. hooperfan

hooperfan Well-Known Member

We're there any clips featured that we hadn't seen before?

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It's too bad that there’s no video for this, because I would love to see some.

6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

No, just clips from the first episode and the "Days of the Week" song, which both seemed to be sourced from YT.

It's on Hallmark Channel's website, or just go to ToughPigs and they have an article linking to it.

Yorick and hooperfan like this.
  7. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Yorick and mbmfrog like this.
  8. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Yorick and Katzi428 like this.
  9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Ohhhh Myyyy GOSH!!!!!
    This was WONDERFUL!!:excited: Thank you for posting it!! I got a kick out Cookie preening himself when Holly said he & Grover look good . Seeing Roosevelt Franklin REALLY brought back memories!:) The 50th Anniversary special of SS will be a great one! Do you know when it will be aired?
    I feel older that dirt!

10. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

It comes out in November, apparently:
    https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Sesame_Street_50th_anniversary_special

Katzi428 likes this.
  11. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

12. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yes, they will! The special will air on both PBS and HBO around the same time! :)

Katzi428 likes this.
  13. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

I love this!!!!!! Roosevelt Franklin needs to become a more major character in the show proper tbh.

cahuenga likes this.
  14. Cookie3001

Cookie3001 Well-Known Member

It was awesome to see Roosevelt Franklin again, also I'm glad that Elmo and Abby weren't present

Katzi428 likes this.