Video: Sesame Street Guest Star of Meet the Peetes...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Apparently Sesame Street made a Guest Star appearance on Meet the Peetes last night and it's because actress Holly Robinson Peete is the biological daughter to the ORIGINAL GORDON Matt Robinson.

As fans of the show and/or its history: What do you think of this 50th anniversary moment ?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Apparently Sesame Street made a Guest Star appearance on Meet the Peetes last night and it's because actress Holly Robinson Peete is the biological daughter to the ORIGINAL GORDON Matt Robinson.

As fans of the show and/or its history: What do you think of this 50th anniversary moment ?

Before I forget here's the episode in questioning... https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Meet_the_Peetes

hooperfan

Reaction score
We're there any clips featured that we hadn't seen before?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's too bad that there’s no video for this, because I would love to see some.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
We're there any clips featured that we hadn't seen before?
No, just clips from the first episode and the "Days of the Week" song, which both seemed to be sourced from YT.

It's too bad that there’s no video for this, because I would love to see some.
It's on Hallmark Channel's website, or just go to ToughPigs and they have an article linking to it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ohhhh Myyyy GOSH!!!!!
This was WONDERFUL!!:excited: Thank you for posting it!! I got a kick out Cookie preening himself when Holly said he & Grover look good . Seeing Roosevelt Franklin REALLY brought back memories!:smile: The 50th Anniversary special of SS will be a great one! Do you know when it will be aired?
I feel older that dirt!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score