Video: New short-form series "Fraggle Rock: Rock On!" debuts on Apple TV+

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's some wonderfully, unexpected news!

A new mini-series "Fraggle Rock On!" debuts today on Apple TV+. The first mini-episode is now available for free with new short-form episodes set to debut on subsequent Tuesdays.

Watch now at the official Apple TV+ site.

After you watch the first episode, please share your thoughts in the below discussion.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Here's some wonderfully, unexpected news!

A new mini-series "Fraggle Rock On!" debuts today on Apple TV+. The first mini-episode is now available for free with new episodes set to debut on subsequent Tuesdays.

Watch now at the official Apple TV+ site.

Awesome! Hopefully this will help boost up popularity for them to finally do the Fraggle Rock Movie!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the Hollywood Reporter, "the series was shot entirely using iPhone 11 devices from the homes of the production team and artists all over the U.S.
The series is the latest effort to produce new programming while adhering to the Safer at Home guidelines currently in place in a bid to combat the novel coronavirus."

MuppetMan28

Reaction score
Hope they'll release this outside of the US soon as well

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Talk about your surprises. I mean I am shocked that this is happening. :excited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Well, this sucks. I'm gonna have to politely ask my dad to set up an AppleTV account so I can watch this.