Video: Fans Sing "Sunny Days"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wow, didn’t think they’d actually include me in this video! 😮 and it’s also cool to see Shane and Joseph in there, too! (But ugh, I hate how my hair looks.....)

none the less, really cool fan montage and I’m glad to finally see the finished product!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, the three of us were so tiny, lol. But they did an excellent job, this is far more visually appealing than I had imagined . . . not only that, but I assumed, based on their press release for this, that they were going to set everybody's singing to the instrumental track used here, since they said this is what we could use to "keep time" with the song (which is what I did):

But otherwise, I'm honored to have made the cut, and even be included in the street sign at the end of the video.

EDIT: I just now noticed toward the beginning, they included a shot of me getting into position for my recording . . . kind of awkward.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Maybe they did that because they know of Steve D’Monster? :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I . . . doubt it, lol.

What book were you flipping through, Shane?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It was "I Am Big Bird." I did the thing like a dramatic recitation, so I guess it didn't fit in with the rhythm of what they went with.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I figured that had something to do with why you weren't included in the actual sing-along, but that's still cool that you made the cut. And I could be mistaken, but I think I see part of your head in the bottom of the zero in 50 at the end.

I see they allowed for a little more creative freedom than they initially let on: I know they wanted everybody to do this A Capella, but some went a step beyond and provided their own musical accompaniment, such as the boy with the accordian (who was excellent, I have to say).

Last edited: