Vanishing Menus

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No Easter menu with Muppet Babies was posted this year and the beautiful Puppetry Menu with Jim Henson's fantasy characters was also skipped. Muppet Central no longer appears interested in maintaining anything on the website other than the lucrative product links so if the menus keep getting skipped, I'll post a link here for ya. :wink:

(Please excuse the scaling issues. You can always reduce the size of the menu by shrinking your browser window.)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I don't know why they aren't being posted anymore. MC's not getting new work from me, but they can keep the old stuff. The menus are technically well designed and have lasted nearly a decade. They'll still be posted here in not elsewhere. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jamie,

The Easter and Puppetry menus weren’t on the home page because we were moving about 400 miles due to a job relocation the week before Easter. We now have internet access running in our new home and are back on-line again. (That's also why MC Radio was playing in an extended loop while we were without internet access.)

The beautiful holiday menus will run on schedule as they’ve done in years past. In fact, the Mother’s Day menu will start in the rotation tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and for posting the menus here for everyone to enjoy.