Vacation Fozzie for sale at MediaPlay.com

trcrack

Reaction score
Too bad MediaPlay is Canadian friendly

I just went to get one until the total with shipping came to $24 to Canada (almost $15 in s/h). Would any American folks like to help me out by ordering one for me? If so, PLMK how much it would be with shipping and all that good stuff.

Thanks!
Ryan

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
in my experience, you'd only save about 4-5 bucks in shipping...cause they still have to pay for shipping to them (about 5 bucks) and then pay again to have it shipped to you (also 4 or 5 bucks)...and you have to wait twice as long.....

ayway, ordered mine!! :wink: trcrack, where in Canada are you??

GWGumby

Reaction score
I got an e-mail that Suncoast (and I'm assuming it's family of MediaPlay, Sam Goody, Musicland, etc.) will be having free shipping this weekend starting Thursday. So if you want to save a few bucks, I'd wait until then.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'm willing ot bet that's "free shipping within the US" but it would be worth a shot...

sadly, I already ordered...and there doesn't seem to be a way to cancel and reorder...

SNLIM

Reaction score
I'm willing ot bet that's "free shipping within the US" but it would be worth a shot... - Stryder Wolfe
i agree. but sadly i've had also ordered mine, but my brother got it for me through i believe toy fair magazine. i'm not really sure, but some magazine. btw, how is the weather up in canada right now? my mom is canadian, but i also have a grandmother and aunts and uncles that live in toronto. (i wish i could visit, i love cold weather!)

FozzieFan74

Reaction score
Don't be sad, that is actually good news. There are 2 different color versions of vacation Fozzie. The Toyfare magazine one is in a red shirt while the Media Play one comes in a blue shirt. So you win!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
weather in Toronto this week has been dry and COLD COLD COLD!!! We had an "extremem cold alert" on monday and tuesday. Today's the first "warmer" day with temperatures in the -6 range...

oh, before anyone freaks out TOO much, that's celcius...