Urgent! Need photo of furr!

BorkBork

Reaction score
I am constructing a cd-cover, as i am working in the music business. I don't have any furr at home, so i can't fix this myself. Therefor i need help from anyone who can. I need a high resolution foto of furr. Any color will do exept black. The furr should cover the whole picture. Can anyone please help me with this asap?

Thanks

Blink

Reaction score
I am constructing a cd-cover, as i am working in the music business. I don't have any furr at home, so i can't fix this myself. Therefor i need help from anyone who can. I need a high resolution foto of furr. Any color will do exept black. The furr should cover the whole picture. Can anyone please help me with this asap?

Thanks
Hey Bork Bork,

These are not mine but I just got them off of a Google search.

Cheetah Fur

Reindeer Fur

Brown Teddy Fur

(The latter is from the Josh and Tamra website. You could always email them if you want to get official permission to use it if you want).

Best of luck.

I think your music is great by the way and so does Dance Dance Revolution it would appear. :smile:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Thanks. The Cheetah may work...however what i originally was after was more like the snowths furr. And in very high resolution. I am thankfull for any help.

BorkBork

Reaction score
It's no longer needed. Thanks Blink for the effort. I ended up using a custom background made in photoshop instead. Sorry for the slightly offtopic thread, but as it was about foam it wasn't all that offtopic...:confused:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just for future reference, many of the stock photo agencies in the U.S. (you can do a Google search to find them) offer really professional, hi-res images like what you were looking for.

Flickr's Creative Commons search might be useful too, if anyone is in need of photos and the project you're doing is going to also be CC-licensed.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
"CC" stands for Creative Commons, which is an alternative to full copyright. People can create web pages, text, images, videos, etc. and then license them under CC so that they can be used by others for free, subject to certain restrictions, or sometimes no restrictions at all. The restrictions (or lack of) vary depending on the type of license that the creator selects.

For example, most of the content of PuppetBuilding.com and my blog is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial license, which basically means that anyone can use, copy or redistribute the content of those sites provided that it is for non-profit purposes and that they provide credit.

Creative Commons has a good page that explains how their licenses work in detail here.