UK "Muppets Most Wanted" BluRay Disappointment!

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
So the MMW BluRay came out in the UK today and of course I got it at the first possible moment, excited to watch the extended cut and see all the deleted scenes!
Just one problem: The UK release doesn't contain them. The extras here are different from the US extras (everything except the extended cut, just one disc instead of two), so no extra footage for us. How very disappointing!

Beauregard

Reaction score
WHAT?! It's like MTI all over again...

Bea:zany:<For those who don't know, MTI changes two words in the UK version of the movie>regard

P.S. At least WE have the unedited MFC!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
What ? Was finally going to get a blu ray player just to watch the extended cut and now we don't get it here so unfair

Muppetlab

Reaction score
And the DVD is even worse.
Arrived today.. Only extra feature is a Mickey Mouse cartoon!

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
That's why I warned you guys in the other blu-ray topic. Only the US edition has the extended cut. Even the Australian, German and Dutch edition doesn't have the extended cut. And it will not be available soon in these countries. That's why I pre-ordered the bluray from the USA. It will take a few weeks before I have it but it will be so much better than all the other version.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
But the UK Blu-ray does have the following which isn't on the US Blu-ray (I already own the US Blu-ray, but I want to get the UK one just for the extra bonuses!):

• Mickey Short "No Service"
  • On Set with Walter
  • Inside The Gulag

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Those are probably up on YouTube. On the upside you guys get way better merchandise then us.