Your Thoughts: The Muppets on the Masked Singer on Wednesday October 26, 2022

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday night tune in and see the Muppets on "The Masked Singer" on FOX at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. The episode will also be available to stream the next day on FOX.com and Hulu.com.

If you saw the Muppets on "The Masked Singer" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

kathy26

Reaction score
Anybody see the make of Nick's Outfit said Kermit Klein!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked this so much better than the Muppets appearance on Holy Moley. I feel like they did more with the Muppets here, having MP at the judging table through the whole game seemed to work. (Now I do recall Kermit assisting with the commentary on the former show, but that was just on occasion.) Plus I liked Piggy better, she seemed to have a sweeter personality than on HM. I know Piggy is notorious for her temper, but usually only when she feels insulted or threatened. I couldn't understand her dislike of Rob in HM. So this definitely worked out. I really liked Piggy thinking the robot was her somehow. My only complaint is the lack of more characters like Gonzo, Pepe, Statler, Waldorf, the Chef, etc. Seems like lately Matt and Eric seem to be the only Muppeteers available for these things. (Though I believe Dave and Pete did perform Waldorf and Statler on HM. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I'm kind of surprised that ToughPigs didn't put up a "VCR Alert" notice in their News section on their front page regarding this after posting the initial announcement that the Muppets would be featured on a special themed episode of The Masked Singer. Meh, no real difference to me since I don't watch that show.