TV Alert: Sesame Street Muppets on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday December 19, 2019

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday night don't miss the Sesame Street Muppets on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon at 10:35 central, 11:35 eastern on NBC. The evening talk show appearances are great for the Sesame Street characters so be sure to tune in!

After you see the appearance let us know your thoughts.

Here are some previous Sesame Street appearances on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice bit with the SST gang. Apparently, Jimmy's not as Mup-to-date as we are on all the 50th anniversary happenings, otherwise he'd know that there are now real directions on how to get to Sesame Street after NYC named an actual street Sesame Street.

Elmo then showed up to tell Jimmy that the bus was waiting outside to take him and the leader of The Roots to the neighborhood, which led to a rap-like rhyming song with various characters interspersed throughout the segment. Most impressive was the leader of The Roots list of Sesame character names as a response to Jimmy's question to who some of the personages they might meet in the Sesame neighborhood would be.

All in all, a good showing that made me smile. Glad I was able to catch this one. :jim:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I found it a little weird how Cookie Monster wasn’t part of the group. I wonder if David Rudman has other commitments

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I found it a little weird how Cookie Monster wasn’t part of the group. I wonder if David Rudman has other commitments
Maybe David's in Chicago visiting family members. Peter subbed in for him as Beaker at the Game Awards this year too. Anyway, this was fun. I liked Don Music, Forgetful Jones, and Little Jerry being in the list of Sesame residents.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
I’ve been seeing Cookie at a lot of the events/appearances lately though. So I don’t feel like it was that big a deal. Grover I have not seen at many of these lately. So I found it nice to have had him there.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It is interesting how Bert is used a lot more in these appearances than Grover is.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
It is interesting how Bert is used a lot more in these appearances than Grover is.
I wonder if it’s because of how Peter is now doing Ernie, on a regular basis. In which there’s more stuff to do with the two compared to a few years back

cjd874

Reaction score
Best part was Tariq's rap. Hands down.