Tumblr: Electric Mayhem ask blog

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Good evening, fans of the Electric Mayhem! I am happy to announce that right now, on Tumblr, I have started and currently am maintaining a fan-made ask blog for all the illustrious members of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. That's right, all six of your favorite band members are now available to shed some light on any ponderings you may have. All you have to do is ask.

The link to the blog is HERE, and for those who wish to copy and paste the link into their browsers, that link is here: http://asktheelectricmayhem.tumblr.com/

I understand that some of you that may want to ask a question do not have a Tumblr blog. There are a few solutions for that. There's an option to send a message on Anonymous that should be active, even though you may not have a blog. However, should you not wish to use that option, I am allowing for questions to be posted in this thread right here. (Yes, this one you're reading right now.) From there, I will take a screenshot of the question and add it to the questions that need to be answered.

As I am just one person running the blog, please take it into consideration that due to limitations and real life, it might take a while for your question to be answered. Answers will all be written up and drawn in the best possible way I can think for the band to respond in due time. Also, if you have any specific questions for a specific band member, please state which one the question is directed towards. Otherwise, whoever's available -- be it the full band or not -- will do their best to answer.

Again, the link to the blog is HERE, and for those who wish to copy and paste the link into their browsers, that link is here: http://asktheelectricmayhem.tumblr.com/

Thanks, and I look forward to receiving your questions!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I just checked out their profile! It looks groovy!