This section felt lonely...

SammieRose

Reaction score
This part of the boards felt really lonely because it was the only one with nothing posted in it. So I thought I would break it in with a heartfelt: SSS*SSS*SSS*SSS!!!! :big_grin:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
We certainly don't want anyone-- or part-- feeling lonely.

Or leaving the gas on.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
As this is supposed to be about Henson people--

Did anyone read the article in the Guardian about I Love the Muppets? The guy who wrote it said 'the guy who used to do Gonzo' was the voice of Yoda.

First-- used to do? I guess researching his article enough to discover that the Muppets have done a lot since TMS ended was too much for him (You'd think he would have at least seen an add for MCC or MFS or something, though). Second-- I didn't think there was anyone left in the Western Hemisphere who didn't know Frank Oz did Yoda.

Sheesh.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by SammieRose
This part of the boards felt really lonely because it was the only one with nothing posted in it. So I thought I would break it in with a heartfelt: SSS*SSS*SSS*SSS!!!! :big_grin:
Ahem, I don't think I can let that go. So...

BBB!

:stick_out_tongue:

SammieRose

Reaction score
Indeed!

BBB indeed! I've got my work cut out for me, seeing how Carolyn hasn't signed on. *plans to hold up the SSS fort for as long as she can* :stick_out_tongue:

matleo

Reaction score
MQuiltr

Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
I didn't think there was anyone left in the Western Hemisphere who didn't know Frank Oz did Yoda.

Sheesh.
Ahh, but there people in the western hemisphere who don't know that Frank Oz doesn't play Gonzo!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by SammieRose
BBB indeed! I've got my work cut out for me, seeing how Carolyn hasn't signed on. *plans to hold up the SSS fort for as long as she can* :stick_out_tongue:
Attention Vice-Jackie and Vice-Emmy. Feel free to jump in with BBB chants...

:stick_out_tongue: