The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss

salthemonkey

Reaction score
I have a severely autistic child who is fascinated with all of Henson’s productions, from Muppets to Mopatop, Dogcity and The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss. Some of the Dr. Seuss shows use to be on VHS. I was wondering does anyone know where to purchase these videos. I cannot find them on e-bay.

Blind Pew

Reaction score
Amazon.com has a bunch of Seuss videos. I know they have volume 1 of the Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss.

Hope that helps!

~Carrie:smile:

salthemonkey

Reaction score
order them all baby.... only $550.00 USD.

just joking... but I did get all six....

Stulz

Reaction score
Wubbulous Episode Guide

I'm trying o compile a list of all the Wubbulous episodes I have on tape (which is quite a few).

Having a hard time trying to find an episode guide that includes the 2nd season that was aimed at pre-schoolers and aired on Nick Jr.

If anyone has a guide for these eps. that would be ....well.... just Wubbulous!

Thanks

Stulz

Reaction score
Cat

I liked the whole show better before it was turned into another kiddie show.

The Cat ...especially his voice .....was perfect during the 1st season.. you can get used to the 2nd season voice but much prefer the 1st one.

the part I really though was annoying was the Terrence McBird character from the 2nd season... Talk about a rag! The Cat should have slapped him something good!

salthemonkey

Reaction score
Cat should have eaten Terrance. I don't know the whole cast became annoying from Jane Kangaroo to all of the Little Cats.

Stulz

Reaction score
Episode Guide

Thanks for the ep. guide

Just what the cat orderd!