The Warped Tour

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
I was at Warped and i had buckets of fun. i went moshing at the Mad Caddies stage, it was nuts and i got a fat lip, it was bleeding and * but i still had a ball. sooner or later i saw Andrew WK, it rocked. he was rockin out on stage. the suicide machines rocked too, i was skanking my * off to "New Girl" (thats a dance, its not sexual). but heres the funniest part...TWIZTED, they were there, rapping on stage in theyre stupid clown make-up, punx were throwing bottles at them. this one dude hit one of the rappers right in the face and the rapper chased the dude and the dude hopped the fence. it was funny. later on, The Dropkick Murphys came on, and EVERYBODY at the place gathered at that stage, it was more packed than other, flags were waving and everything. and they rocked!!! and then i noticed a mohawked dude on stage, it was none other than lars frederiksen. i was in disbelief. later on when rancid came on i was so happy. they were great. and that skinhead dude from the transplants made an appearence too. after rancid came..uhh...i forgot but after that other band was pennywise! Pennywise played a cover of "minor threat" by...minor threat..and some other tunes and one of my favs, "* Authority". everybody was singing along with they're middle fingers up in the air. i never had more fun. i got a sunburn too on my face.

Luke

Reaction score
Good to hear you had a good time but any chance you can keep the language and tone down ? This is supposed to be a family forum ! :rolleyes:

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
Did you get a chance to see the Dropkick Murphys? I missed them when they came by LA, well actually that was the only band i was interested in seeing but i guess i'm not willing to fork over $30 for a 30 minute set. I picked up the new Suicide Machines record last week and it's not too shabby, but still not as good as their first 2 releases.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
yeah i saw the dropkick murphys, they rocked! u see, there were 4 different stages, and when the dropkick murphys came on, everybody left the other 3 stages, everybody in the entire place gathered around that one stage. it was packed. and they were waving, like, 5 flags for them too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
punk'n puppets

I enjoyed your post and I'm glad you had a great time However, I had to edit your post for language. I'm curious why you didn't edit it after it was pointed out. Here is the section in our rules that covers this subject. Please read them and post under our guidelines in the future. Thanks :sing:

LANGUAGE
Our forum has members of all ages and a wide variety of beliefs. We strive to make all members feel welcome and comfortable. Offensive language and name-calling of any sort will not be tolerated. Using symbols or misspellings to represent swear words is not acceptable. All posts must be respectful of different races, sex, religions, sexual orientation, and mental and physical abilities. Chose your words carefully. Inflammatory language of any sort is unacceptable. Do
not post just to anger someone.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
well i completley copy-pasted from my AIM sub-profile journal. sorry dude, i shouldve editted it.