The Trump Presidency: Let's Name Some Positives!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest way possible.

Many people do not consider anything religion related positive. And some of that negative attitude towards religion stems from people who will not stop talking about their religious views...kind of like what you've been doing. Other people just don't like the idea of a book telling them how to live.
There is a difference between discussing religion, and shoving your religious views in everyone's face, and Mario, you border on the latter, and people do not like that.

mariolover

Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest way possible.

Many people do not consider anything religion related positive. And some of that negative attitude towards religion stems from people who will not stop talking about their religious views...kind of like what you've been doing. Other people just don't like the idea of a book telling them how to live.
There is a difference between discussing religion, and shoving your religious views in everyone's face, and Mario, you border on the latter, and people do not like that.
Well, now is the best time to learn. Thanks for telling me. I can't change what I did in the past, but I can change what I do in the future. All these religious comments I made I can never take back, they are out in the internet world forever. But I can choose to stop shoving my views down people's throats for the future.

I can become a new version of me, like I've done in the past with other annoying behaviors.

Would it be better for me to save all talks about God and Jesus for r/Christianity?

Would you guys prefer I stopped talking about religion altogether on here?

Would you guys be pleasantly surprised if I did that?

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I don’t know if cutting it out altogether is a good thing, but if we can discuss religion as two people with completely different views, and not try to convert people to one side, that would be ideal for me. If you can’t bring up your faith without trying to convert others to it, then best not bring it up altogether.

mariolover

Reaction score
I don’t know if cutting it out altogether is a good thing, but if we can discuss religion as two people with completely different views, and not try to convert people to one side, that would be ideal for me. If you can’t bring up your faith without trying to convert others to it, then best not bring it up altogether.
I'm not trying to force anyone to believe. I'm sorry if any of you interpreted it that way.

Stating my beliefs is not trying to force them upon others.

I can't force anyone to believe. I can only plant seeds, it's God who works on people's hearts.

There will be billions of people that won't become believers until after they die, and I just have to accept that and love the non-believers as well.

Last edited:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
They killed the ISIS leader
There hasn’t been a Third World War
Him and Kim Jong Un are like best friends now so that’s good

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The one positive thing I can say about Trump is he at least has brought jobs back..... that’s about it.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
totally agree. Faith is a very difficult subject to discuss and if you can’t accept that people don’t/won’t believe or believe something else then it’s probably best to not talk about it because that’s how arguments start