The Trump Presidency: Let's Name Some Positives!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Well put mate but sadly in this day and age people judge too early.
You put it the right way but mine rant was directed at someone cough D'Snowth cough
I've been losing respect for a lot of people around here this past week. Some people on here actually can talk rationally and discuss things coolly. And then there's those people that just can't stop insulting other people and 'DRUMPH' or whatever the heck you call him.

Can people just give the guy a chance? Jeez Louise, the purpose of this thread was to talk constructively and try to actually get along. My GOD I am mad right now. Seriously people, grow up and act like adults instead of kids who can't do anything but bicker.

Not directed at anyone in particular but just guys stop.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well put mate but sadly in this day and age people judge too early.
You put it the right way but mine rant was directed at someone cough D'Snowth cough
YOU have ZERO right to be talking about people growing up because YOU need to do a lot of growing up yourself. I've seen a lot of your posts and quite honestly you need a reality check and possibly some anger management. Chill. It's a forum. You're not going to agree with everyone and flying off the handle at someone in return is not cute, no matter how much Call of Duty has taught you. Because that's what you're acting like. A 12 year old who plays call of duty and thinks they're all big and bad because they can hide behind a username and no one can punch them in the face.

Both you and DSnowth need to calm down, but you going back at him like that is NOT mature so stop acting like you're in the right here.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Sorry mate I will stop ranting and raving like that. I don't want make enemies with people on this forum but I was just angered by him. P. S I don't play call of duty I play FIFA
P. P. S which of my posts have you looked that to say I need anger managements
YOU have ZERO right to be talking about people growing up because YOU need to do a lot of growing up yourself. I've seen a lot of your posts and quite honestly you need a reality check and possibly some anger management. Chill. It's a forum. You're not going to agree with everyone and flying off the handle at someone in return is not cute, no matter how much Call of Duty has taught you. Because that's what you're acting like. A 12 year old who plays call of duty and thinks they're all big and bad because they can hide behind a username and no one can punch them in the face.

Both you and DSnowth need to calm down, but you going back at him like that is NOT mature so stop acting like you're in the right here.