The People in Your Neighborhood

BlueAM

Reaction score
OK, guys, here's my first fanfic idea.

The People in Your Neighborhood

Opening Titles: With an instrumental version of "People in Your Neighborhood" playing in the background, we see a montage of AM clips playing: Cooperation Makes it Happen, Five People in My Family, The Clapping Song, Imagining Shapes, The King Banishes the Letter P, My Favorite Letter, J Friends, Some Enchanted Lunchtime, Snow White and the Six Dwarfs, Bus Stop, Fat Cat Sat Hat, Consider Yourself, Ten Commandments of Health, I Just Adore 4, Air, Born to Add, It Sure Is Hot, and, of course, People in Your Neighborhood.

Newsflash Logo:

Announcer: We take you now to Kermit the Frog for another fast-breaking news story!

Cut to Kermit.

Kermit: (hums "People in Your Neighborhood") Oh, I'm on! Hi ho! Kermit the Frog here. Now I am here to look for these "Anything Muppets". I may be a frog but I don't know who they are! Now I might want to know who they are, so.. (sees bare-faced green AM coming) Oh! I might be in luck! I'll ask him! (To AM) Are you an Anything Muppet?

AM: Yes!

Kermit: Oh, good.

AM: I've played lots of parts over the years!

Kermit: Oh, really? Like who?

AM: Just watch!

Montage of clips with Sherlock Hemlock, Farley, Little Jerry, Clementine, Lefty, Ethel Mermaid, and Elizabeth.

Cut to Kermit and the AM.

Kermit: Now I know what an Anything Muppet is!

AM leaves, and a Fat Blue AM comes.

Kermit: Are you an Anything Muppet?

AM: Yes.

Kermit: So I thought. And what parts have you played.

AM: Many.

Cut to montage of clips featuring Fat Blue, Simon Soundman, Chrissy, Gilbert and Sullivan, Hard Head Henry Harris, and the Grand High Triangle Lover.

Cut back to Kermit and the AM.

Kermit: Nicely put!

The AM leaves, and a lavender hand-and-rod AM appears.

Kermit: You must be an Anything Muppet, too!

AM: You are so correct, frog.

Kermit: What parts have YOU played?

AM: I'm so glad you asked! Here they are!

Cut to montage of clips of Herbert Birdsfoot, Polly Darton, Bruce Stringbean, Jerome, Mick Swagger, and Rapunzel.

Cut back to Kermit and the AM.

Kermit: Very interesting!

AM leaves.

Kermit: I suppose those were the people in your neighborhood.

An AM postman and an AM fireman pop up.

Postman and Fireman (together): SONG CUE!

A bunch of AM characters, including the Count, Mumford, Prairie Dawn, Biff, Sully, Sherlock Hemlock, Roosevelt Franklin, Guy Smiley, Don Music, Betty Lou, Fat Blue, Monty, Forgetful Jones, Harvey Kneeslapper, Herbert Birdsfoot, and many, many others all pop up, too.

Prairie: Sing with us, Kermit!

Kermit joins them into singing "People in Your Neighborhood".

After song, Kermit turns to camera.

Kermit: This is Kermit the Frog returning you to Sesame Street!

THE END

So, whaddaya think, eh?

BlueAM