The Muppets Season 2 Episode Guide!

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Hey hey, Mupps Central!

It took a while, but I am happy to finally announce The Muppets season 2! For those of you that don't know or if you don't remember, you might be asking, "Gina, what the heck is Muppets season 2?"

Welp...back in 2016 after the announcement that The Muppets 2015 series had been cancelled, the muse refused to believe it cause she already had ideas for stories to take place during that time frame, something which I dubbed the 'Up Late universe'. And because I had those ideas, I said to myself, "Self! We must utilize these to make an actual season 2 of this show, cause it was starting to be like the Muppets we actually wanted and knew" and that's how we got here.

For obvious reasons, I've made some small changes to the previous show; personally, I think they should've taken the 30 Rock approach - which, let's be honest, is the Muppet Show with live human actors - instead of The Office approach, so expect more of that in this series and less of the latter. The goal is to try to bring the show to what we were hoping for and what they had started going in that direction after the winter break; I know for me everyone did seem far more cynical than normal, so I've toned that down a bit and, hopefully, I have a couple of stories in here that show that, while they may get on each other's nerves, the gang really does care for each other.

Anyway, enough with the admin stuff! Here is your season 2 'episode' guide and stay tuned for the first half of the season premiere!

SEASON 2 EPISODE GUIDE

SEASON PREMIERE
: Weekend at Piggy's
With Up Late with Miss Piggy on hiatus, Piggy, Kermit, and Pepe find themselves in Thailand, as Kermit tries to convince Piggy to give their relationship another chance. With unwanted help from Pepe

Episode II: The Dream Dinner
Gonzo's plans for the perfect couple's dinner hits a brick wall when Fozzie announces he and Becky have split up.

Episode III: Honeymoon in Vegas
A trip to Vegas results in a huge mistake for Fozzie when he gets married and brings back an unwanted foe.

Episode IV: St. Floyd's Infirmary Blues
A stomach flu epidemic strikes the lot, causing Floyd to quarantine everyone left inside.

Episode V: Star Collector
The Up Late crew needs to combat two different fronts - a moral guardian that rubs even Sam the wrong way and Scooter's new apparent 'groupie'

Episode VI: New Blood
Wanting to appeal to a younger demographic, Kermit and Piggy find their place as leading couple jeopardized with a new, younger couple.

Episode VII: Devil in a Blue Dress
It's Halloween and the annual party has kicked off with the disappearance of several Muppets and a strange woman in a blue dress.

Episode VIII: Fozzie and Penny Go on a Date
Months after accidentally getting married, Fozzie and new wife Penny go on an actual date with each other. Or try to.

Episode IX: Sam Day
On his special day, Sam the Eagle tries to impress both Janice and the rest of the Electric Mayhem with a whole day doing his favorite things.

WINTER BREAK: We All Scream for Ice Hockey
For a charity event, the cast and crew of Up Late agree to an ice hockey game against the cast and crew of Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Episode XI: Raiders Off the Mark
Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, and Scooter find themselves trapped in a home with an unknowing home owner, who may or may not be up to no good.

Episode XII: Smith-Warner International Gold Unlimited
After being introduced to Rowlf's new girlfriend, Fozzie, Piggy, Kermit, and Gonzo are convinced that she is only after his money

Episode XIII: Fozzie and Penny Go on a Second Date
Nearly six months after the events from Honeymoon in Vegas, Fozzie and his new wife Penny, have their first fight, thanks to jealous from Fozzie. Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Rowlf, and Scooter decide to help the couple by arranging a special dinner for them in the rooftop restaurant where they had their first date.

Episode XIV: Tag Hard

Sam the Eagle tries his hardest to be the last one standing in an epic game of tag.

SEASON FINALE: Hogthrobbin' in the USA
Link Hogthrob returns to the public, thanks to his manager turned fiancee, and wants to book time on Up Late. However Piggy soon discovers that Link isn't as happy as he is letting people believe. In the B story, Kermit, Rowlf, and Scooter deal with the aftermath of a bar hopper who won't leave [something]

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
SEASON FINALE: Hogthrobbin' in the USA
Link Hogthrob returns to the public, thanks to his manager turned fiancee, and wants to book time on Up Late. However Piggy soon discovers that Link isn't as happy as he is letting people believe. In the B story, Kermit, Rowlf, and Scooter deal with the aftermath of a bar hopper who won't leave [something]
SO as you can clearly see, there is a B part to this story that has not been fully realized apparently. LOL

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed! Also, I'm going to use this space for a kinda 'Next on The Muppets season 2', you know like they do on the TVs.