The Muppets on the Cover of EW

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
oooo. Is it out now, or tomorrow? On the site, it says Nov. 4th, but on Toughpigs, they said they'll be scanning the pages in asap. So is it out? If so, MUST HAVE.

beaker

Reaction score
Anyone who buys groceries and stands in a check out line has to see the cover of EW...tlak about muppet domination! And now with the possibility of Muppets on SNL and more talk shows, at the CMA, etc...thank you disney marketing machine!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
The only problem that the article in that issue is that they too have given in to the false rumors of Frank Oz, et al. hating the script, Steve Whitmire wanting his name removed from the credits, etc. I thought EW was above that! :mad:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Oh wow! I'll have to pick this up if I get the chance!

It's looking this end up more like a Thanksgiving Pixar movie than it will Treasure Planet. :smile:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Ya, this is a must have. Love the tag "How the Muppets were Saved, The Amazing Comeback of a Fabulous Felt Phenomenon."

Doesnt this just make you wanna smile??!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
It would have been cool, too, to get covers featuring some of the principal Muppets like Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo...! Why did my subscription HAVE TO expire a month ago?!?! lol.