The Muppets on Holey Moley Season 4 Episode 4 on Tuesday May 24, 2022

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4 - Pepe's Ransom Plan Continues
ABC Premiere: Tuesday May 24, 2022

Mini-golf lovers from around the country compete on an extreme obstacle golf course to win prizes and a trip to the finals on "Mt. Holey Moley." Joe Tessitore hosts with comedian Rob Riggle and Jeannie Mai. Executive producer Stephen Curry appears.

Note: The Muppets are appearing each week throughout the fourth season of Holey Moley. Tune in and see the Muppets each Tuesday night on ABC at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. The episodes are also available to stream the next day on ABC.com and Hulu.com.

If you saw "Pepe's Ransom Plan Continues" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Missed the second half of the episode because of Pres. Biden speaking out on another senseless school shooting.

But who was the other Muppet character acting as an ABC executive that gave :rolleyes: his own pilot?
:rolleyes: Ju mean with no plane?
No, like a TV pilot titled Shellfish.

Other than that, Pepe's gone from being the most powerful piece on the chessboard to a raging madman. :fishy:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Once again confirming there is no reason to watch this live. What was the point of doing this again if the Muppets are barely involved?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As much of a Holy Moly fan and as much of a :fanatic: I happen to be at the same time, I'm leaning towards the camp that believe this was/will be as the rest of the season pans out another missed Muppets opportunity. I do appreciate the effort and the somewhat over-arching storyline, but I'd've still watched Holy Moly regardless.