The MuppetCast - Show #120 - Get Off The Phone!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I meant to post something in here about last week's show and title it "The Wizard of Oz In About 3 Minutes". But things are picking up at work and I didn't get time. So we'll just make this post cover both shows 119 and 120.

First, wasn't Leslie AWESOME last week! I knew she was a very high-energy performer, but nothing could have prepared me for such a funny, creative, light-speed experience like I had in Orlando. I think she's just fantastic. Hopefully everyone who got to see her in Atlanta will agree.

Second, I had a great time talking to everyone on the phone for show 120! Matt, Marianne, Megan, and David were all great on the show, and I definitely came away with an idea of what the PoA festival and Comic Con were like. I'll still gladly bring on more folks too, so if you were in San Diego or Atlanta and would like to talk about your experience let me know!

Thanks for listening! What'd you think of these shows?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I thought both shows where great! You have had a lot about puppetry as of late, are you yourself getting interested into Puppetry?