The MuppetCast - Show #109 - Mother's Day

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi everyone! This week's show features a revisited interview I did last year with Richard Hunt's mother, Jane Hunt. This was a great interview talking not just about Jane's take on motherhood, but also has some great "Richard stories" that you might have missed if you haven't heard the interview before.

We also pay tribute to comedian Dom DeLuise this week by featuring his Muppet appearances. One as "Bernie the agent" from The Muppet Movie (named after Henson's longtime agent Bernie Brillstein), and then his second season Muppet Show appearance.

Hope you like the show! This coming Saturday is May 16, the day that Jim Henson passed away. I'm not planning to do a "tribute show" on the level that we've done over the past two years. I highly encourage you to listen to them over the week, but I don't think there's much more we can do at this point to add to what's already been done in those episodes.

I would love for everyone to write or call in (me@muppetcast.com or 614-364-4270) with your Henson thoughts, feelings, and remembrances, because I want to spend a good portion of the next show sharing these with the MuppetCast audience.

Have a good one! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Was wondering if we'd get these threads from you anymore. :grouchy:
BTW: Good luck on your appearance on the Disney Feud, you're going to need it. J/K.
Oh, and you're a post away from the three-quarters mark, keep up the good job Steve.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yeah I know, I've been lax in posting. Sorry, works gets busy and as you know, frog's gotta eat. :smile:

We recorded the Disney Feud the other night. I'll just say that I plan to return to WDW thirsty.

And yes, 750....I finally got there!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey Steve, I have to let you know that I just caught up with all the episodes starting all the way back with episode one, and I just wanted you to know that if I have to hear The Rainbow connection of Being Green one more time, than I'm going to...

Love it! :big_grin:

But honestly, keep UP coming sand keep up the good work! :smile:

*That's the frogs sign of approval around here!*