The Muppet Movie on the Big Screen

unclematt

Reaction score
First, let me apologize for my absence but with my new job I do not have the time like I once did to be chatting on the MC forums but I will forever make it a priority when I get a free moment. Like now.

Second, my best friend Amanda, took me to an early Christmas present and we went to see the Muppet Movie, 2 Fraggle Rock Episodes and Song of the Cloud Forest at the Gene Siskel Theatre in Chicago. It was fantastic. I cried during the opening and closing of TMM. It was very emotional. I loved it.

I have to tell you all that the thing that made me the most happy is the amount of parents that brought thier children to see the movie. It is great to know that there are going to be kids who grow up to know who Kermit the Frog is no matter what the future holds for the Muppets.

I had a blast and I know you will never read this but that is probably the most thoughtful gift I have ever recieved. Thank you and I love you Amanda.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... That's part of the Muppets Music & Magic tour started last year. Not sure if you got to go during the weekend of November 8-9 when David Rudmanwas rumored to make an appearance as a presentor and at a discussion panel or two. Thanks for the update, hope you can come back and post here when you can. :sympathy: