The Muppet Family

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Here's another comedy (I hope) and what happens when Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Dominic, and Clara (Stan Davis')oc meet Jaz, Piggy, Camilla,Steven, and Mandy(again Stan Davis' ocs). This will be yet another Muppet origin story absolutely not connected to any Muppet movie or the show. Just have fun.
Ch.1
Sam the Eagle relaxed on his lawn chair reading the stock prices in the Newspaper.
"Hi Sam!"Gonzo said. "I've finally made a good rocket!"
"Oh no...a. Muppet,"Sam sighed. "My quiet day is ruined for sure.
"I'm going to the sun"Gonzo explained.
"Hey you're allowed to build a rocket, but they complained about my pet anaconda after it only eat three people. They were tragic deaths yes, but those three shouldn't have hit it with a stick."Dominic said.
"Snakes and rockets are not allowed,"Sam said reading his newspaper.
"Oh Sam you're so boring,"Fozzie said. "I have some jokes to share!"
"Fozzie!"Sam yelled.Clara came out and bumped directly into Dominic.
"Careful Clara! You'll hurt yourself!"Dominic said.
"Look where you're going you fool!"Sam Eagle said.
"I can't!"Clara said. "I'm doing my blindfolded dance!"
"Dinner time guys!"Kermit called. They were all siblings who loved each other, and while Kermit was the "least crazy" he still knew that while they were rich performers, his younger sibling's eccentricites were the main highlights of his life.
"That's it!"Sam said. "I am moving!"
"Bye!"Dominic said. "Gee he only lasted two weeks. I guess the climate was wrong."
"Muppets!"Mr. Johnson (The blue guy that doesn't like Grover) yelled. "That's the fifth person since two months ago that left.
"Yeah he's a trooper!"Gonzo said. "He lasted ten days longer than most!"
"Yeah they're getting better each time!"Clara said laughing with her completly oblivious brothers.
"A new famliy is coming, and as for you. Take a couple of weeks in Africa. Gonzo can tease lions, and Dominic can try to catch a rhino for a pet! My treat!"Mr. Johnson said.
"Thank you Mr. Johnson!"they all said.
"That took care of them!"Mr. Johnson said sighing.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! You're writing again! I don't believe this, but you're wrting fanfics to make our bad days good. Yes! More please!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 2
Piggy slept in her silk bed. It wasn't easy being a famous actress except all the benefits. Piggy had her own loving siblings. Jaz was a video game expert, Steven was a boy that loved to ballroom dance, Mandy was the sister who loved books, and Camilla was their pet chicken.
"Ha!"Jaz said gloating as she beat Mandy."I win again."
"Oh rats!"Mandy said.
"Don't worry! We can play again!"Jaz said.
"Yeah it's not like we have anything exciting to do!"Mandy said sadly.
"That's it!"Piggy said. "I've had it with your complaints girls!"
"You're not our mom Sis!"Mandy said.
"GO to your room!"Piggy said. "I hate being called "Sis"."
"Darn!"Steven said."I'm trying to get your mirror in your new room, but it won't!"
"NO!"Piggy cried. "Let's go move!"
"I assure you our neighbors are wonderful too!"Mr. Johnson said with a slight strech of the truth.
"Oh I'm sure they don't have wildeebeests as pets, and blow things up for fun!"Piggy said settling in her chair as her servants brought the boxes in.
"And if they do?"Mr. Johnson asked nervously.

Misskermie

Reaction score
LOL

I beat Mandy, I get sent to my room WITH Mandy.
What a world.
LOL
More please!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 3
"WHat a lovely town"PIggy said. A knock came at the door.
"Hello,"a young boy said.
"Why hello dear,"Piggy said. "Come in please!"
"Thank you!"Dominic said smiling. "My name's Dominic. I live there with my siblings."
"Well that's nice!"Mandy said."What do you have in your hands?"
"My famous cookies!"DOminic said."Try one please!" Piggy eagerly grabbed a cookie and bit into it.
"Yummy,"Piggy said. "What is it?"
"Peanut butter and sardine!"Dominic said smiling.
"Oh,"PIggy said.
"They're my brother Gonzo's favorite, but my sister Clara says the protein in it is good when she wants to dance. Heck she eats so much protein and dances so much she's strong as an ox. No she's stronger she always better her friend from school."Dominic said.
"Her friend at school is an ox?"Steven asked.
"Yeah!"Jaz said. "That's really weird."
"Yeah it was Oxford Univeristy!"Dominic said laughing.
"Oh,"Piggy sighed.
"Good one!"Fozzie said running in.
"And you are?"Jaz asked polietly. She could tell Piggy did not care for Dominic as much, but she and her other siblings thought he was pretty funny.
"I'm his brother Fozzie!"Fozzie said.
"Do you eat those things?"Piggy said pointing to the cookies.
"All the time!"Fozzie said before taking a bite. Fozzie frowned after eating it. "What peanut butter and sardine?"
"Finally someone normal,"Piggy sighed.
"I perfer the honey and sardine ones with a little bit of peanut butter,"Fozzie said.
"Oh,"Piggy sighed again. Clara was no better. She just kept throwing Steven over her head as she danced. Gonzo was even odder than Dominic. He loved juggling all of the heaviest objects in the house.
"Dinner time!"Kermit said.
"Hello there handsome,"Piggy sighed. Perhaps their older brother was better than the rest of them.
"Oh hi!"Kermit said. "We just love new neighbors. Don't you just love my siblings?"he asked putting his arm around Dominic's shoulders.
"I suppose,"Piggy said. As they left, Piggy shook her head. "I suppose they're all nuts no matter how handsome Kermit is."
"What a grouch!"Jaz said. "Fozzie's cute, and Dominic's unlike anyone I've ever met."
"Thank goodness for that!"Piggy said.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
LOL! Dominc and Jazx are Kermit's silblings? Who knew? Your story is coming along. More please!

Misskermie

Reaction score
LOL

Me and Piggy have located our men!

More please!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 4
The chauffer opened the door to the limosuine and moved out of the way. A young man stepped out of this car. He grinned and winked at the crowd. His name was Teen Hearthrob, or at least that was his stage name, and honestly even he forgot his birth name. Teen always wore similar outfits he considered very stylish even if they were used for decades. He always wore a black leather jacket, denim jeans, a pair of boots that went up to his knees, and sometimes liked wearing sunglasses.
"Good morningMr. Hearthrob."The chaffeur said polietly.
"Good moring to you Andrew!"Teen replied smiling.
"Oh no sure! I'm Thomas!"he corrected him.
"Sorry,"Teen said clearly not very intereseted in his chauffer as much as he was in the fans in front of him.
"That's fine! We look the same except I have tanish skin, have a different haircut and blues eyes while he has brown and everything else is very different!"
"Righto!"Teen said patting him on the back. "You're a clever dude!"A mutter from the fans around could be heard obviously hoping Teen would ackowledge and pat them too. You must be wondering what Teen has to do with our story. Well....just as he entered so did.
"Hey Dominic!"Teen yelled. "Kermit!Fozzie! How are my favorite bits of competition?"
"Oh hello Teen,"Dominic said.
"Hey you all come in with me, and we'll talk about my new haircut, and jacket."
"I see the haircut, but the jacket looks exactly the same as all your other ones."Dominic said.
"Oh no,"Teen said taking Dominic's hand and rubbing on the shoulder. "See...it's really sad I have to do this everytime, but see the stich is slightly different from every other one." Teen still grasped onto Dominic. Dominic sighed, once Teen had an audience, they were his.
"Gotta go!"Kermit said.
"But Dominic would love to talk!"Fozzie said running away.
"But I....thank you brothers,"Dominic said sarcastically.
"Aw it's so nice how close you kids are,"Teen said. Dominic grimaced Teen was at most two years older than him, and a good year younger than the second youngest Muppet sibling,Fozzie, so it was mildly annoying having him refer to his siblings as kids.Teen led his captive audience to a diner in his house. Teen had maybe twice the Muppet family's reasonable fortune, but most of that came from the ridiculous entertainment center he put in his house. Dominic liked Teen enough, but the one thing that bothered him was the way he charged his fans. He choose a couple of lucky friends to be his "guests" for publicity usually the Muppet siblings,but a simple handshake was enough for him to charge $10. Dominic and his siblings often had their fans over for dinner, and really talked to them for no charge.
"So got any good songs?"Teen said. Dominic smiled. Teen was a little bit egocentric, but he seemed like a nice guy.
,and always seemed legitmately interested in Dominic's culture.
"I do have a good one, but I fear it may flop,"Dominic said. "I go Mahna Mahna, and my siblings go doo doo doo doo doo, and we constantly repeat it, until it's in everyone's heads!"
"Sorry Dominic,"Teen said putting his hand now on Dominic's shoulder."It may flop after all, but if it does you can all come with me on tours. I always wanted some friends to perform with..."
"That sounds alright, but The Muppets work because we're all siblings."
"That's nice, and don't worry about your song. It's not the end of the world."Teen said.
"You're right. It wont' fall down!"Dominic said. He began to smile as he said this. "As the World Falls Down!"he said out loud.
"Thanks Teen!"Dominic said hugging the pop star. Teen grinned as the youngest Muppet hugged him tightly for a minute.
"You're welcome!"Teen said. "Goodbye!"
"How does this sound Kermit?"Dominic asked
[Dominic]
There's such a sad love. Deep in your eyes. A kind of pale jewel open and closed within your eyes. I'll place the skies within your eyes. (cut to showing them all singing on stage)
[Muppets]
There's such a fooled heart beaitng so fast in search of new dreams a love that will last with place the moon within your heart

As the pain sweeps through
Makes no sense for you
Every thrill has gonst
Wasn't too much fun at all
But I'll be there for you-oo-oo
As the world falls down
Falling
(as the world) falling down
Falling in love

Ill paint you mornings of gold
Ill spin you valentine evenings
Though were strangers till now