The Missing Link Hogthrob

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Too true.

Hope Link has a good line or two in the new movie, in addition to the barbershop "Hello" that we've heard in the second non-parody theatrical trailer.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Link was Zapp Brannigan before Zapp Brannigan was Zapp Brannigan.
I am not sure where the overly compensating idiotic hero with the big chin and huge ego trope came in. But I'd venture to say Link was one of the first.

That happens to be one of my favorite character tropes... so no wonder he's one of my favorite Muppets.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I missed him on Muppets Tonight. Piggy made a good captain, but for her character's sake, I've always loved her playing the big star coerced into the supporting female, à la "Pigs in Space" and "Veterinarian's Hospital."

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I missed him on Muppets Tonight. Piggy made a good captain, but for her character's sake, I've always loved her playing the big star coerced into the supporting female, à la "Pigs in Space" and "Veterinarian's Hospital."
However, Link did make a cameo appearance in the Billy Crystal episode. He was one of the hefty pigs that carried Crystal onto the stage at the beginning of the show.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I posted footage of Link getting unlocked in Muppet Racemania in the Voice comparison thread. There's another clip of the game I found, but someone's talking through it and you can barely hear what he's saying... and I shudder to post it because the game's Long Player gets pretty aggravated at some points and says tome aggravated language. But from what I could hear, Steve's Link is pretty on the ball.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link's easy to find: he's the host of both AFV and Dancing with the Stars.
I totally forgot-- Link, and an 81 year old Cloris Leachman reunited.

Yet, I loved Link's apperance with Cloris on TMS. <3

Link: "Ooooooooooh. Sweet misery you cause me...."