The Mail-It Shop

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder, the episode where the "Fix-It Shop" closes and the "Mail-It Shop" debuts will be airing today.

Let us know what you think about the episode and whether or not you like this major change on the street.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Man, it's been the Fix-It shop FOREVER, ya know? That's kind of like moving Oscar from a trash can into....a recycle bin. Or something. Or Big Bird over to where the Tire Swing is. I dunno.

Then again, you can only fix SO many toasters.

I wonder if they'll have an e-mail cafe or something in Hooper's next....

Quinnnnnnnnn

matleo

Reaction score
Apaarently they chanegd it cause they did some tests and discverd that kids weren't getting it. ya know, we don't get things fixed, you buy a new one. they just had NO idea whatafix-it shop was or why someone would work there, So it's ap ost office instead which is also supposed to open up for more craziness and trafiic on th street. Haven't seen the episode yet, but would like to.

--Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
The writer's could have thought of something better than MAIL IT shop! They should hire Emmy and me!!! LOL

(although the show might end up with a Muffin Monster instead of Cookie Monster....)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Do they not have Post Offices near Sesame Street?

Eh, I won't dwell on it. I need to go to my local Mail-It Shop and buy postcard stamps...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
The writer's could have thought of something better than MAIL IT shop! They should hire Emmy and me!!! LOL

(although the show might end up with a Muffin Monster instead of Cookie Monster....)

Sesame Street would be more interesting if I was a writer. :big_grin:

As for the Muffin Monster, I'm sort of like one. Yesterday I was eating some mini muffins and I just shoved some in my mouth pretending to be Cookie Monster eating cookies. But I wasn't eating cookies. I was eating muffins! The End!

:stick_out_tongue:

Jackie

Reaction score
Anything Squishy Bottom eats is like he's Cookie Monster. I think he's a Food Monster LOL!!!!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Anything Squishy Bottom eats is like he's Cookie Monster. I think he's a Food Monster LOL!!!!!!
Food monster?

:eek:

Yipe!

**hides secret stash of muffins**:eek:

Gonzo

Reaction score
I was eating a muffin yesterday myself, and it was rather moist. It wouldn't be nearly as crumbly or fun to say "MMMM MMM MMMM MMM" with a mouthful of moist muffin as with a mouthful of dry nasty cookies.

And getting it out of my fur was a real pain.

Quinnnnnnnnn

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MMMMMMMmmmmmm...

Monsters much marshmallows meatballs milk muffins blah blah blah...anybody else remember that song?

FOZ

OH! I don't think the Mail-It Shop is going to be offering up too much in the area of things to do for the characters. Wonder why not a BOOK STORE since SS is kind of dedicated to teaching kids how to read...and inside they could have a puppet stage where they have puppet shows and...um...puppet shows on Sesame Street? I think I just got redundant.

Nevermind.