The "Let's Cheer Up" Thread. <3

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
The title and discription may sound a tad too perky, but is anyone feeling down today? Well, time to cheer up! :smile:

*hugs* <3

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Great idea for a thread Angie, we all hit rock bottom from time to time, or either we find ourselves stuck between a rock and a strategically positioned hard place (only one person would fully understand that), so it's nice to know that we're among friends and family who'll be there to offer a shoulder to lean on, and an ear to chew.

Unfortunately, I don't believe I'm going to be able to cheer up until September... if I die from this heat, I ask MrsPepper deliver the eulogy, Colbynfriends to host the reception, Oscarfan to provide live entertainment, and anyone else can fill up the empty chairs.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Great idea for a thread Angie, we all hit rock bottom from time to time, or either we find ourselves stuck between a rock and a strategically positioned hard place (only one person would fully understand that), so it's nice to know that we're among friends and family who'll be there to offer a shoulder to lean on, and an ear to chew.

Unfortunately, I don't believe I'm going to be able to cheer up until September... if I die from this heat, I ask MrsPepper deliver the eulogy, Colbynfriends to host the reception, Oscarfan to provide live entertainment, and anyone else can fill up the empty chairs.
Thank you for sharing, Joseph. That's powerfully profound. :3

Likewise. We sometimes hit to the heap of self-doubt, and treat our own selves as our own enemey, but it does not break down the potential, and hope we all have inside. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for you. We have us! <3

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What a great idea for a thread. Sometimes just having a place to talk about your feelings helps. Its like a little support group :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What a great idea for a thread. Sometimes just having a place to talk about your feelings helps. Its like a little support group :smile:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
:'( Sorry for being such a downer, but I seriously need cheering up right now...!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Barges in an a cheerleader uniform, shaking pompoms*

GIMME AN A!

A!

GIMME AN N!

N!

GIMME A G!

G!

GIMME AN E

E!

GIMME AN L!

L!

GIMME ANOTHER A!

ANOTHER A!

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?

GLANEA!!!

*Thus concluding another round from the dyslexic cheerleading squad*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
*Barges in an a cheerleader uniform, shaking pompoms*

GIMME AN A!

A!

GIMME AN N!

N!

GIMME A G!

G!

GIMME AN E

E!

GIMME AN L!

L!

GIMME ANOTHER A!

ANOTHER A!

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?

GLANEA!!!

*Thus concluding another round from the dyslexic cheerleading squad*
Angela... or Glanea: *waves pom poms in the air* Go Glanea...--? O.O

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
:'( Sorry for being such a downer, but I seriously need cheering up right now...!
Aw just remember, nothing lasts forever, including down times. :smile:

I spent way too much time this week debating with very rude people (not here) and I'm drained, lol.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Aw just remember, nothing lasts forever, including down times. :smile:

I spent way too much time this week debating with very rude people (not here) and I'm drained, lol.
Aw. I'm sorry. That rots! X.x I hope you feel better soon. *hugs* :3

*sigh*... I'm just recovering from a really bad headache... and a massive breakdown (ouch)! I've been crying all afternoon, due to personal reasons. But, currently, I am feeling much, much better, and hoping for a good night's rest.