The Isle of Meep

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey guys! This is my first fanfic, so any constructive (but not harsh) critisism is really appreciated! And I'll (hopefully) be posting it in several parts, because I don't have time to write it all at once.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor Bunsen Honeydew was doing some late-night tinkering down in the lab. His current project was a tele-transporter, which could transport you anywhere you wished, as long as it was during breakfast of lunchtime. Dinner was absolutely out of the question. He was just finishing up some final adjustments when ZAP! Bunsen was accidentally teleported!

A few hours later, Bunsen awoke with a throbbing headache. Upon viewing his initial surroundings, he concluded that he had teleported to a rich office somewhere in England. He happily rose from the couch he found himself laying on and began searching for whomever had found him.

"Helloooooo! Is anybody there?" he called out.

"Ah. I see you are awake. You are so lucky we found you, Bunsen." answered a deep voice with a foreign accent.

"What happened? Where did you find me?" Bunsen's mind began burning with questions. The voice gave a slightly menacing laugh. It was at this moment Bunsen realized the voice was coming from the other side of a large office chair seated behind the desk.

"We found you passed out in the middle of the road. The others decided it would be best if I brought you here first - for your sake."
Bunsens knees began to shake. "F-f-for my sake?"
"Yes. Your lucky I was there. Who knows what the others may have done to you."

The chair swiveled around. Suddenly Bunsen was VERY confused. For in the chair was none other than Beaker himself! Wearing an Armani suit, Beaker - his usually explosive looking hair slicked back - bore a very smug expression.

"Believe it, Bunsen. I am Beaker. Welcome to the Isle of Meep!" Bunsen was clearly bewildered. "Come," Beaker said, rising from his chair. "Take a walk with me."
The dazed and confused Bunsen followed Beaker out of the office and into The Isle of Meep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So! Whaddaya think?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Barrels through like a certain roomie of Alex's... Me want more! Me want more! More story please!

Good start... But don't leave us here, we want to know just what is the Isle of Meep. We want to know how Beaker came to be able to speak in perfect English. We want to know who "the others" are.
So much to explore, please post more!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
All in good time, my friend, all in good time! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ungh! Not you too... All the good fanfics that get started just aren't going anywhere these days. None of Ruahnna's nor Lisa's fics have gotten updates in a month's time or more. Beth's working on hers... Prawny's got nuttin' at the moment. And I'm still soul searching for just the fright angle to pursue. Not to mention green stuff's wonderful tale.

No, you started this... Now beware the wrath of us, the naggers!
*Goes to get Christy and our good old nagging sticks.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I promise I'll post the next part REALLY soon! I'm really anxious to post it, but I would like some more feedback first.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* WOW! That was GREAT! I must see more! That's awesome, Alex! Fabulous start!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! This is very interesting and exciting. I've always wanted to see a talking Beaker, and at last, tah-dah, wish come true! I'm interested to see how this moves forward!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There... You see? It's not just me nagging you for more Alex. So please don't keep us waiting and post the next installment!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm going to join in on the nagging too even though I should just be nagging myself. This is a great start Alex! I can't wait to learn more about the Isle of Meep! I'm so happy to see someone doing a story about Beaker, I think it will be interesting!