The "I'm looking for/trying to remember a sketch" from a Non-Muppet related show thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A thread where we try to remember/identify comedy sketches & shorts that aren't from anything Henson or Muppet-related. Let me start:

I vaguely remember seeing something on I think it was Nickelodeon done in VeggieTales-style CGI animation. It showed a bunch of cute cartoon characters (mice, bugs, cats maybe) doing gross things like burping, sneezing, etc. It was during the mid-to-late 00s/early 2010s era of Nickelodeon when it was trying to pander to the kid audience with lowbrow toilet humor, a perfect example of what Nickelodeon was about back then. I remember thinking it was hilarious in a stupid "What the heck did I just watch?" sort of way back when I had first seen it as a kid. I'm just curious as to what I had seen, it totally seems like perfect YTP material lol.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Allow me to bring this back up once again:
I'm hoping someone here can help me out with this short/series of shorts that I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

It was either on Cartoon Network or Boomerang, and I think it aired around 2005 or 2006 (or possibly 2007). From what I remember, it was a cartoon about a grumpy cat (not, I repeat, NOT Garfield. If it was Garfield, I would've remembered very clearly.) who lived with a happy little girl. And I think the cat (or whatever it was) was either black or orange. And also, I know it wasn't a Wedgies short, either. This was a few years before the Wedgies shorts came out. Anyway, can someone PLEASE help me out? It's been driving me batdung insane trying to remember since I was about 9! If you do know what I'm talking about, please let me know, and thanks in advance!

Or maybe I've just gone nuts, and what I'm remembering doesn't even exist after all... :crazy:
I'll add on to that with everything I can remember.

It was this cartoon that I'm almost positive was on CN or Boomerang in between commercial breaks. The one short that I vaguely remember was about the owner (which I think was a little girl, but I can't quite remember sonce the details are fuzzy) bringing home another cat that was happy and lovey, but the other cat (the grumpy one I mentioned before) hated this cat and I think tried to fight with him. And that's pretty much all I remember.

It's been years now and I still haven't found any information on this cartoon, and I still don't know what it was called. Seriously, I wish somebody else knew what I'm talking about. Every time I ask someone, they think it's Garfield or Heathcliff, which I know for sure it was not. Please, does anybody know??

Last edited: