The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Left over fried chicken in all honesty is pretty nasty. But if it’s a southern thing then 🤷🏿‍♂️ My New England *** wouldn’t know

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So here's a southern thing that'll probably gross you guys out: eating cold left over chicken - especially fried chicken.

Then again, I've heard that northerns love cold left over pizza. Eww.
I’m not into cold pizza, but I do like cold chicken. I have a few wings in the fridge right now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah I definitely prefer eating chicken warm unless it’s like a Buffalo chicken wrap (slightly more tolerable).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I have a quart of milk in the fridge. My wife puts a little in her coffee, I use some for cooking, but that’s it. We used to get gallons, but we drink so little and it goes bad.

A few years back I switched to coconut milk. It’s easier to digest, and it has a much longer shelf life.

cjd874

Reaction score
Adding my two cents...which is really more of an opinionated take to be honest:
  • I like my steaks medium-rare or medium. I don't want it to go "moo" when I cut into it, but I don't want to bite into a leather handbag either.
  • As for cold food, I'll pass on cold wings and pizza. Especially if it has toppings or sauce...cold pepperoni pizza or cold BBQ wings aren't for me. Heck, you know why they're called "hot wings?" They should be eaten hot or warm, not straight out of the refrigerator!

Any Del

Reaction score
Adding my two cents...which is really more of an opinionated take to be honest:
  • I like my steaks medium-rare or medium. I don't want it to go "moo" when I cut into it, but I don't want to bite into a leather handbag either.
  • As for cold food, I'll pass on cold wings and pizza. Especially if it has toppings or sauce...cold pepperoni pizza or cold BBQ wings aren't for me. Heck, you know why they're called "hot wings?" They should be eaten hot or warm, not straight out of the refrigerator!
Gordon Ramsay would've been proud.

cjd874

Reaction score
Gordon Ramsay would've been proud.
"This steak is SO RARE that when I cut into it, f***ing milk came out!"
"The sauce that you put on the wings is too f***ing hot! Dare I say it, they're hotter than Kate Upton vacationing in Rio on July 4th!"
"This duck is RAW! I can still hear it telling Goofy and Mickey to p*** off!"

Do I have a future in writing insults in the style of Gordon Ramsey? (Right and wrong answers allowed.)