The Food Cravings Thread

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well I figured since we have threads on songs that are stuck in your head, currently listened to songs and other such momentary things, why not food fancies? I'm sure that like me, you have longings for certain foods, even when you know you're not hungry, (At least I hope I'm not the only one, lol!)
Let's see: at the moment it is a Philli Cheesesteak, before that it was quesh lorrane, and before that a cheeseburger with mushrooms. So go on; let the mouths watter!
:big_grin:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Seafood - I LOVE seafood! Lobster, clams, squid, sushi, crab...if it's from the sea, and edible, I will eat it.:big_grin:

Mexican - I loves me Mexican food! The HOTTER, the SPICIER, the better! I'm talking eye-wateringly HOT! I'm talking drinking a gallon of water, and STILL feeling parched! The kind that if your nose is stuffed up, you take one whiff, and BAM! your sinuses are clear, and then some!:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been wanting some Dunkin' Donuts for a long time, so I finally drove ALL THE WAY OUT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN WHERE THE ONLY IS STILL IN BUSINESS just so I could buy myself a dozen of my favorite doughnuts!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Right now, it's a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich on Wonder bread, but alass, And as an afterthought, a cup of tea.
:smile:

Ooh, Tony, I like seafood too, but Mexican food on that level sounds dangerous, lol!we don't have any...
:frown:

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Pizza, Pizza

I find myself wanting Pizza at least three times a week. As long as the topping isn't anchovies or any type of vegetable, I could eat Pizza almost every day.

Skye

Reaction score
I find myself wanting Pizza at least three times a week. As long as the topping isn't anchovies or any type of vegetable, I could eat Pizza almost every day.
I was thinking that I wasn't craving anything.... and then I read this, lol.

I'm another one who could eat pizza almost every day! I love it, I love it, I love it. :big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
I would really like a piece of Pumpkin pie right about now. Whith some whipped cream. Also some strawberries with iceing sugar on the side. YUM

anytimepally

Reaction score
I had a craving for Sushi earlier, but I ate a bunch of Sushi, so I'm over it for a bit :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Mexican - I loves me Mexican food! The HOTTER, the SPICIER, the better! I'm talking eye-wateringly HOT! I'm talking drinking a gallon of water, and STILL feeling parched! The kind that if your nose is stuffed up, you take one whiff, and BAM! your sinuses are clear, and then some!:wink:
it's moments like this, we need a cookie monster smiley.. Mexican food is my #1 favorite.. and I agree, the hotter and spicier, the better :crazy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
it's moments like this, we need a cookie monster smiley.. Mexican food is my #1 favorite.. and I agree, the hotter and spicier, the better :crazy:
Boy, Mexican food irritates my condition as well. Its odd too, because I thought Rosacea was just a skin condition, but apparently it also effects my system: my stomach, intestines, etc simply cannot handle spicy food. I can't even eat pepperoni!