The Count's Counting Castle!

Beth C

Reaction score
As suggested by The Count!

Here are the rules for the game, "The Count's Counting Castle".

1 The Players.

Any forum member who decides they want to play/participate in this game can certainly do so.

a. Forum members can play as any Muppet character they want, who happen to visit the Count's castle.
b. Forum members can choose to play as any Muppet character currently found listed in my Muppets 14.0 thread or the Muppet Listings 15.0 thread should the previous version be updated during game play.
c. To keep things orderly, no new player can choose a Muppet character that's been already taken, similar to the rule for the Muppet Central College Dorms thread.
d. It's obvious that I can't actually force anyone to play through the entirety of the game should it be opened, but if you're going to play then please do so and don't just post once with who you've chosen to play as and then leave after that initial posting.

2 Tour Travels.

The game will probably play as follows:

The Muppets have come to visit the Count's castle for a tour through our noted numerian's domain.
The Count greets them and leads them all on a guided tour, visiting the different sections of his grand home.
Each section they pass through is ennumerated and thus has a number of their own, along with a boss monster guarding that section of the castle.
The game play might vary and evolve to include every-day life in the castle with friends and fiends alike, kind of like how the game play of the dorms has evolved to its current state.

3 Game Mission.

You didn't think that this game wouldn't have any challenges did you? Remember I said there would be a boss monster protecting each section of the castle? What'll happen is this: The Muppets meet the boss monster/creature, that guard then asks the Muppets to complete some sort of errand or task, upon completion the Boss Monster gives the Count the number and allows the tour party to continue the tour.

4 Room Routes.

Because I'll be playing the host, the tour will start off in the lobby/reception room where a 0 will be handed to the Count by his bats. This 0 will grant me an all-access pass as your host. From there, we'll move on to what would be Room 1, do the task the boss monster asks of us, and then to Room 2 and so on. Players can provide suggestions as to what monster and/or room will be the next stop on the tour, if they wish to do so, in the form of footnotes at the end of their posts enclosed by stars.

Example: *Room #5: The Mandragora, Garden Gazebo.*
If no suggestions are made, then I'll conduct the tour to the next stop I think of.

5 Monsters/Creatures.

These are the bosses protecting the numbers at each section of the counting castle.
Here's a sampling of the type of monster/creature you can suggest as potential bosses.

a. Classic movie monsters like Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, the Werewolf, the Mummy, etc.
b. Mythical monsters or beings like Medusa, Kali, the Druid Priest, the Mermaid, the Hydra, etc.
c. Actual animal humanoids fitting a castle scenario like a Mouse, Vulture, Owl Humanoid or others.
d. Creatures or beings whose dominating design quirk is an inanimate object fitting a castle scenario like a candle, tombstone, black cross, mirror either whole or shattered or other such ideas.
e. Creatures or beings from the realm of fairies fitting a castle scenario like the Queen of Hearts, the Salamander, the Troll, the Unicorn, Jack O'Lantern, etc.

If you guys should need help with this, contact me, (The Count) and I can provide a list I have of such creatures you could suggest as bosses for the various sections of the counting castle.

Have fun! The Count should start this game! Wait for his first post!

~Beth C

Beauregard

Reaction score
I would like to be Beauregard, but I may only be able to pop in on occasion.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Thank you BethC!

*Organ music can be heard in the background.
Ah ha! Greetings, it is I, the Count von Count! Velcome to my Counting Castle. Glad to see that some friends have already come here for the tour, and what a grand tour it'll be.
Think we should wait for at least one more visitor before moving to the lobby/reception area. Hope that everyone has fun during the tour throughout my castle. I know I hope it'll end up being great fun, and I can't wait to start counting the moments of fun we'll have.
*Cuts red ribbon in front of castle doors.
I hereby declare the game/tour started. Have fun!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Cookie Monster:"Red Ribbon looks delicous!"

Eats the ribbon.

Cookie Monster: *burp!*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK Bo, just so long as we can count among the friends having a good time here at my castle. The register's open and here's who's logged in.
Kimp the Shrimp as Grover.
Barry Lee as Cookie Monster.
(Heh, guess that means that Kyle will have to be only Herry in this game if he gets here soon.)
Bobhopesite as Telly.
Beauregard as Beauregard from TMS.
And the list will grow from there.

*Out of character: Please start making suggestions for what Room 1 will be and the Boss Monster guarding it.