The Beatles 9.9.09

Count von Count

Reaction score
As you may or may not know.
There is a Beatles Rock Band Game coming out on 9.9.09
Here are some links to all the game's videos,there are over face-book.
video1
video2
video3
B-Day Song
TicketToRide
And if you don't have a facebook book acount I'm sorry They might be found here .

And On 9.9.09
THE BEATLES' ENTIRE ORIGINAL RECORDED CATALOGUE REMASTERED FOR RELEASE

You Can All Ways Find Beatles News On There WebSite
theBeatles.com:batty:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's funny, because one day I was thinking about when the band fist visited and got to meet Elvis and how he was like "Are y'all gonna sit there and giggle like school girls or are you gonna play pool," lol!

Then I was think about the story about how when Elvis first saw them on the Ed Ed Sullivan show, how he got out his barrel gun and show up his television set.

The next thing I know, I turn n the TV and it was on VH1, and they are playing an Ed Sullivan performance in the form of a music video. That's when my mom informed me that they were re-releasing all of there albums again. I forgot what song it was they were playing and I was singing along with it, lol!

Count von Count

Reaction score
All Right. 9.9.09 was yesterday.
Have any one bought the game? Or the CDs?

scooter289

Reaction score
I picked it up after class on Wednesday and I must say, I LOVE IT! I got the bundle pack since I've never owned Rock Band previously and I was glad I did, the Hofner bass controller is amazing!

I won't bore you with details about the game, but it's great. If you get a chance to experience it I suggest you do. The songs sound absolutely amazing and the graphics are sweet.

As far as the remastered albums I want them but I haven't gotten them yet. But after hearing the songs in the games I think I should get them sometime soon. :sing:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's funny, because one day I was thinking about when the band fist visited and got to meet Elvis and how he was like "Are y'all gonna sit there and giggle like school girls or are you gonna play pool," lol!

Then I was think about the story about how when Elvis first saw them on the Ed Ed Sullivan show, how he got out his barrel gun and show up his television set.

The next thing I know, I turn n the TV and it was on VH1, and they are playing an Ed Sullivan performance in the form of a music video. That's when my mom informed me that they were re-releasing all of there albums again. I forgot what song it was they were playing and I was singing along with it, lol!
Oh yeah! They did a Jam session that day, too! Would love to see footage of that!

Do really want to check out this game!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well John Lennon said they jammed with Elvis, but the other Beatles now claim they have no memory of this, lol. :insatiable:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well John Lennon said they jammed with Elvis, but the other Beatles now claim they have no memory of this, lol. :insatiable:
I was reading the first book of A Thousand Miles To Graceland and that's where I heard about it. Was also hearing someplace like on VH1 Classics or someplace about them hanging out with Little Richard in his hotel room and they were really cracking up! :zany: