The Accident, The Guilt, The Confession and The Revival...

Misskermie

Reaction score
So... I drew... stuff... And got this idea... For a story... Yeah...
I rate this story as PG-13 due to slight violence.
All I'm sayin'.
OK! HERE WE GO!!!

Miss Piggy got up in the morning feeling awful. And if anyone knew Miss Piggy, they'd know that if she woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you could say everyone else did too.
But, nevertheless, she got up, trying her best to put a smile on her face.

She showed up to breakfast, and everyone said their goodmornings.
No one noticed how unusually quiet she was.
Kermit came down a few minutes after she did.
"Good morning Miss Piggy." Kermit then kissed her on the cheek.
That was the first smile Piggy gave off.
"C'mon guys, I don't want to lose my appitite before I eat my donut!" Jaz chuckled.
Piggy's second smile occured. So, her morning was going alright.
That was at least until Rowlf brought in some devestating tabloids.
He pulled Kermit aside, and whispered something to him, which only made Kermit frown, and calmly get up to go upstairs.
Piggy wondered what the problem was, so she followed him upstairs.
"Kermie....?"
As Piggy wandered upstairs, she heard depressing sighs.
What could be the problem?

Ok, so... yeah. This is what I will put for now.

Hubert

Reaction score
What is this? Start a story in five minutes before we go to the movies?

But yeah...I've been staying off the fanfic part of this forum recently for the most part (just haven't felt like reading lately), but seeing one titled the way it is just intrigued me.

It's hard for me to really give a hardcore review of this, as there really isn't much here, but I will say that it is an interesting start. I am intrigued to see the accident, the guilt, the confession, and the revival all play out...whatever those our. For some reason the sentence with Rowlf stuck out to me. Dunno why.

As for nitpicks: For some reason this is just feeling so choppy that it makes me cringe...like we're switching from idea to idea so fast that it doesn't have time to think. However I'm sort of assuming that this was the desired effect, and if that is the case, you did it brilliantly.

The only other thing is that the "what could be the problem?" line made me cringe a little...for some reason I feel like the fourth wall is being broken by the narration in a way it shouldn't be...maybe it's just me though...

But overall, it was good. I'll be looking for another awesome line (i.e. the gut line) in this one...so you better deliver.

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Ooooohhhhhhh! This looks good! Don't leave me hanging for too long!!!! :big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chappie Duo!

Piggy crept down the hallway, and cracked open the door.
"Kermie...? Are you alright?" Piggy asked softly.
No answer.
"Kermie?"
Kermit didn't look very happy. In fact he just looked straight up upset.
"I can't believe you'd do this to me Piggy."
Puzzled was her expression. Piggy has committed a crime... In hours...
What could she have done this time? Stolen a car? Injured someone...? Either way, she was sure to get away with it. "Kermie, what are you talking about?"
"You! Cheating on me with Link! Of all people!" Kermit flailed his arms as he usually did in times of upset.
Piggy, as you know, takes this kind of thing into offense. Accusations, do NOT go unpunished under any curcumstances. ... At least with Miss Piggy.
"I don't think I appriciate your tone frog..." Piggy growled.
Kermit, who was still upset over something that was most likely some poor attempt to make him mad, simply waved her off.
Waved PIGGY off.
"Frog, don't mess with me. Are you messing with me?" Piggy asked.
"Do I look like I'm joking?" Kermit asked.
"No, but you are jumping to conclusions!"
"There were pictures, that's proof enough!"
"Haven't you heard of photoshopping?"
"Get out of my face!"
The last thing Kermit said to her, really messed with her brain. It was so terrible of him too say. She was so mad... So very very mad...

"NO! YOU GET OUT!!!" Piggy was so upset that she pushed Kermit out of a three story window. When she realized what she had done, she rushed outside.
"Kermie!? Kermie, speak to Moi! I didn't mean to do that..."
Kermit's head was bleeding. Piggy had no doubt he was gone.
No doubt.
"I-It was an accident..."

Misskermie

Reaction score
Piggy ran back into Kermit's room. Not calling any police. Not telling Fozzie. Not even telling Jaz.
If she called the police, they'd ask how it happened.
NO.
If she told Fozzie, he'd panic, burst in tears, and call the police.
NO.
Jaz however, wouldn't tell anyone.
But she wouldn't let Piggy live it down.
Ever.
It's something she inherited from her real mother.
So there was no way out of it. Piggy had to lay low while the body was still undiscovered.
But how? Everyone knows she went upstairs to check up on him. And everyone knows she has a temper. And EVERYONE knows that her temper make her do stupid things like that.
Piggy had a plan however.

Piggy went downstairs casually.
"Is Kermit alright?" Fozzie asked.
"Wha-? Oh, yes, Kermie's alright. He went to sleep. I worked out his problems..."
Jaz leaned her head on Fozzie's shoulder, and wondered why her nervous laugh had kicked in. If everything was alright, why was she so nervous. Maybe they broke up...

Piggy smiled and quickly ran upstairs. Jaz however, took Fozzie upstairs with her.

Sorry it was short and rushed, but it's late, and I'm sleepy...