Telly and Isaac play doctor

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hi. I've been meaning to ask about this for quite sometime. Does anyone remember this sketch where Telly and this boy Isaac play doctor and Telly's doll Freddy is the patient? I saw it described on Muppet Wiki and saw it was from season 16 the first year Marty was Telly. I remember Telly kept saying, "There's a billy goat is his eye/nose/ear." I think of that a lot, especially when my ear itches and I sometimes feel like there's a small billy goat in there. But I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know if I could find this anywhere? (Keep in mind I don't get HBO Max.) But would the clip be on You Tube or the Sesame Workshop page? Can someone help me with this?

Also, I did have the same questions about the sketch where Billy Dee Williams measures Big Bird's height and Big Bird kept pulling a "Mr. Looper" on him (calling him Billy Gee, Bill Pee, etc.) and in exchange Billy called him Big Fish.

I'd appreciate any help I can get with these two sketches.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I knew it. I guess those two are lost for good, like the original airings of the Juliet Prowse and Connie Stevens TMS eps. In the immortal words of Salem Saberhagen: (sob)(sob)(sob)