Teenage Mayhem S1 E2 trailer

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
This episode will be called,
Valentine's Mayhem

Dr. Teeth was talking to the 'Electric Mayhem,
"So, since tomorrow's Valentine's day, I want you all to get eachother some music related valentine's gifts. Now inside my hat I have names of which whoever you get, your there secret valentiner."
This who got who:
Floyd got Skeeter
Skeeter got Zoot
Zoot got Janice
Janice got Animal
Animal got Lips
Lips got Trumbone girl
Trumbone girl got Scooter
Scooter got Bunsen
Bunsen got Beaker
and Beaker got Floyd.
"Now, the point of this first step of my, 40 step plan into becoming a rock star, is for the band members to have something to remember the others by, good luck!"
(Attention readers: I need your help, I know what Zoot is going to get Janice, and what Lips will get for Trumbone girl, but I don't know what everyone else should get eachother. So if you could give me ideas, I will be eternally grateful! Thank you.)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ohhh! ZootxJanice2468, today is not Valentine's Day silly. I would love you to post more story if you can pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
Since I get out of school for the summer tomorrow, I'll see what I can come up with. I actually knew it wasn't Valentine's day, I just wanted to put the episodes I have planned in order from the songs they performed on TMS, first can you picture that?, then Love ya to death.