Swedish Chef Motto or favorite saying

EricRoberts

Reaction score
Some time ago, I found the Swedish Chef's motto or favorite saying. I had it lettered on the front bumber of my vintage race car. Sadly, I can't find the word doc where I saved it, I can't find the web site where I saw it, and the front end of the vintage racer got clobbered some years ago. Does anyone know what I'm speaking of? I'd love to have it again. :hungry:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well... usually the Swedish Chef always says, "Bork! Bork! Bork!" I don't know if that's what you're referring to or not... Sometimes he's also been quoted as saying, "Yoo betcha," or something to that effect.

EricRoberts

Reaction score
It was something along the lines of 'we're goofing dur flicky stuben der bork bork bork you betcha' - or something close... I know it ended with You Betcha.

Thanks for the reply!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It was something along the lines of 'we're goofing dur flicky stuben der bork bork bork you betcha' - or something close... I know it ended with You Betcha.

Thanks for the reply!
Hmmm. I don't think that's really one of his catch-phrases other than something that may said once and somehow was printed on a t-shirt. Check Swedish Chef on YouTube for more information on this. If there's truly a catch-phrase it will be in one of those clips. :hungry:

muppets2

Reaction score
check ebay and see if someone is selling the car buy it then read whats's on it:smile: