SS Encyclopedia

Thijs

Reaction score
Expect some updates soon, dear SS fans.

Ernie101

Reaction score
I was browsing this your site last night. Pretty cool..

mikealan

Reaction score
Thijs,

I didn't see Mr. Lucky from the "Dialing For Prizes Movie" and Sissy from the "Happy Healthy Monsters" on your website. What about them? BTW, I captured pics of two more characters-the monster manager from Charlie's Restaurant and Tony Turtle from O'Brien's Fast Food Restaurant.

Thijs

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Thijs,

I didn't see Mr. Lucky from the "Dialing For Prizes Movie" and Sissy from the "Happy Healthy Monsters" on your website. What about them? BTW, I captured pics of two more characters-the monster manager from Charlie's Restaurant and Tony Turtle from O'Brien's Fast Food Restaurant.
Hi Mike Alan,

Sissy will be added soon. We don't have any pictures of Mr. Lucky though, so I can't add him. We only have a picture of the puppet of Mr. Lucky when he sits in the cinema audience, but that's just the puppet. If he should be added, we need a picture of Mr. Lucky from that certain skit he was in (the gameshow).

I'm looking forward to the pictures.

mikealan

Reaction score
Thijs said:
Hi Mike Alan,

Sissy will be added soon. We don't have any pictures of Mr. Lucky though, so I can't add him. We only have a picture of the puppet of Mr. Lucky when he sits in the cinema audience, but that's just the puppet. If he should be added, we need a picture of Mr. Lucky from that certain skit he was in (the gameshow).

I'm looking forward to the pictures.
I DO have the screenshot of Mr. Lucky from the gameshow "Dialing For Prizes Movie". I did send you that pic, remember? Hopefully, my screenshot of Mr. Lucky will be added ASAP.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Here's my idea:

THE P COWBOYS:

Seasons: 3
Years: 1971
Performed By: Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson
Most Famous Song: "My Favorite Letter"
Description: Sang a song about the letter P.

Thijs

Reaction score
mikealan said:
I DO have the screenshot of Mr. Lucky from the gameshow "Dialing For Prizes Movie". I did send you that pic, remember? Hopefully, my screenshot of Mr. Lucky will be added ASAP.
Hi Mike B.

yes, you're right, I found the pic. Because of my mistake I'll add him immediatly, cause I'm in a good mood :wink:

Thijs

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Here's my idea:

THE P COWBOYS:

Seasons: 3
Years: 1971
Performed By: Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson
Most Famous Song: "My Favorite Letter"
Description: Sang a song about the letter P.
Hi TSP,

do you have a picture of them?