Speculation: Possible Henson Biopic Script

BEAR

Reaction score
Ummmm...is this for real?:smirk:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
What the... Moo York? Fat Fozzie? Is this for real? It's like some weird acid trip.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I just read through some of the first bits, wait a tik, why would there a muppet show promo highlighting the upcoming 20th anniversary of sesame street?

dwmckim

Reaction score
It's a script making the rounds in Hollywood. No announcement has been made in terms of anyone picking it up or producing it.

And incidentally this is a DIFFERENT script than the one that made news a year or two back.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I didn't read it all. Skipped around a little and peeked at the end. Hmmm. Interesting. Lot of errors, and I don't think I like the Moo York and old Muppets bit. And apparently the song "Tenderly" is from The Muppet Movie... but, perhaps with some tweaking and a double-checking of facts it could be good. Dunno. Have to read the whole thing sometime.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Okay, I read through a bit more and it gets better. Just to clarify, is this the Empire film that was announced a while back?

Fluffets

Reaction score
Okay, I read through a bit more and it gets better. Just to clarify, is this the Empire film that was announced a while back?
I agree it does get better, but the muppets never aged before, heck kermit is getting pretty old but do you see a walking stick in his hand? NO! And he seems to have aged the best out of all of them so it doesen't make all that much sense when you think about it but its a good script, I'm gonna read more now.:big_grin:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I've read the first half and decidedly don't like it. I've heard so much about the ending that I may read it all the way through, but in my mind this is Not Good.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I wonder, just out of interest, was Jim's brother really killed in an accident? Just asking out of curiosity...