"Space Jam: A New Legacy" in development for July 16, 2021 release

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm curious what kinda style the Looney Tunes'll be depicted in in this: classically or in the style of the new HBO Max cartoons.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

The official title has been revealed for Space Jam 2!!!!

I honestly can’t wait for this movie
Looks great! I heard instead of Aliens the villains will be Warner Brothers movie villains like the Joker and the Wicked Witch of the West.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now I just have to figure out what date I should release MORON LEAGUE 4: July 9 or July 23.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I heard instead of Aliens the villains will be Warner Brothers movie villains like the Joker and the Wicked Witch of the West.
I highly doubt that
Don Cheadle has signed on or is rumoured to be the films villain

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I highly doubt that
Don Cheadle has signed on or is rumoured to be the films villain
"the film will feature characters from other Warner-owned properties, such as The Mask, The Joker, Pennywise, and Lord Voldemort"

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"the film will feature characters from other Warner-owned properties, such as The Mask, The Joker, Pennywise, and Lord Voldemort"
They could make this an Roger Rabbit esque movie, only this time they have so many franchises that they can do it without Disney.

cjd874

Reaction score
As someone whose entire childhood was centered around Space Jam, I'm not sure what to make of the fact that characters from other WB franchises will be featured. I was hoping for something featuring only Lebron James and the Looney Tunes...but if Looney Tunes characters aren't as big a draw as they used to be, then I guess it makes sense.