• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Christmas Music
    Our 19th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Songs You've Heard TOO Often

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anyone heard a SS SO many times, you just got sick of it? This applies to me for the song, "It's Zydeco". Back in late 2006, I started taping PWMS n Noggin and I saw this one ALL the time. I watched it so many times, I just dreaded seeing it again, especially when it was put on the Country Sogns DVD.

Kiki

Reaction score
The Elmo's World theme. Lol. And when he sings about objects in the tune of "Jingle Bells". Education, in-depth stuff indeed. But seriously, after a while...

Son of Enik

Reaction score
The Elmo's World theme. Lol. And when he sings about objects in the tune of "Jingle Bells". Education, in-depth stuff indeed. But seriously, after a while...
You must be psychic Kiki...i was so going to say the same thing.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I love hearing classics, Subway, Telephone Rock, Rock to sleep, C is for Cookie, Wubba Wubba, but Elmo's.... Song.... I just don't hear it online or on TV, I hear it on tapes, dvd's, Toys.... I even read it a few times! It's enought to drive a frog to take a trip to paris...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Count me in. Yeah, I know what the song is about, but do we have to use it once every season now? Plus the song is NOT a favorite of mine.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Elmo's World. It gets in your head and drills a hole into it D:

OLumeVaSti

Reaction score
Thinking back, I remember getting tired of the Eskimo girl's song about getting dressed to go outside. I think as a kid I saw that daily.

Soul H

Reaction score
I defenatly think that "Elmo's Song" is played WAY to often. It totally grinds my gears that I hear this song almost everywhere I go to. :mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Of course, lest we forget, Elmo's Song is a theme song that appears on every episode... no wonder why it's so grating.