sledgehammer

Gonzo14

Reaction score
My family is doing major fixing up of my grandpa's house and today, me and my cousin got to smash a big laundry tub with sledgehammers, has anyone done this, it is awesome

Daylight

Reaction score
Sounds like fun! There are many things I've sincerely wished to take a sledgehammer to, but I have yet to do so. I'd need to buy a sledgehammer first anyway. Maybe I can borrow one. hmmm... Now I'm getting some interesting ideas. :crazy:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
it's awesome, it's like "nothing can destroy this" well just watch me!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The closest thing I've done is take out my anger on inocent hotweels cars by
Stomping them
Throwing them
standing on them and draging them with my foot on the sidewalk
and even taken a hammer to them

I have issues :wink:

But I used to get together with my neighboor and her cousins and by the end of the day, it would look like a junk yard for hot wheels, lol. Wheels and shards of windsheilds and random scraps all over the sidewalk.

And if we couldnt find any hot wheels we would use happy meal toys.
Makes me think I should have Animal as my username :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I've only ever smashed things with a sledgehammer on Muppet Central. There was a whole thread about that kind of stuff, way back when....Good times, good times.
Bet it WAS fun. I think everyone has a deep, primeval urge to smash something to pieces. I know it's one of the ways my friend's fraternity raises a lot of money...Someone donates an old car and then they let students go at it with a crowbar or sledgehammer for a buck. Always looked kind of dangerous to me, but I'm sure it's an excellent stress reliever. Our little "Smash Stuff and Cause Other forms of Random Destruction" sure was.