Skeeter as an adult tell me what you think.

Redsonga

Reaction score
The dress doesn't really look Skeeter-ish to me..not that she would never wear a dress but I really don't think that type would be her style :\. Other than that is is okay, but remember that muppets don't really age so she might still be a young adult like her brother :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
grr ... can't see it ... keep getting page load error ...

Anyway, as kinda a tomboy myself, the thought of Skeeter in a dress irritates me. Now, since I can't see your pic, this isn't judging your art talent in any way.

Hm ... for some reason just now I can pull it up....

I like her face. I just don't see an athletic tomboy in a slinky sleeveless dress. Does Piggy ever wear something that short?

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
If I might provide a bit of constructive critique, I think her hips should be wider. And though I can respect the petite, athletic build, she almost seems to skinny. At first glance, she didn't come off as being feminine.

Otherwise though, this is an interesting take on the character.

Rose

Reaction score
It wasn't really meant to be a dress. It was more like a tunic like those poplure in the 80's. Incase you don't know what that is it's sort of like a really long strechie shirt that covers the hips and thighs.
I wasn't sure what kind of outfit to put her in anyway so I just drew something random. I wasn't trying to ' age ' her but make her older. Maybe the next time I might strive for the cackie shorts with the green puffy sleeved shirt like the one she wore in Muppet Kids.
She's supposed to be skinny a lot of the pics I seen drawn of Scooter he looked kind of spindley to me, but if she's too skinny I'll make sore to put more meat on her bones the next time. lol
I never pictured her having much of a figure anyway so I was trying not to make her to curvy.