• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Should Bear in the Big Blue House come back?

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Hey. Who thinks bear deserves to come back? I for one think this is a great idea. I am disgusted with the children television today. Who's with me? :cry:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I would love it if Bear came back, but I don't think we'll ever get Bear back.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
This is true, but sometimes Disney Junior brings back shows, am I correct?

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Awwww. :frown: I wish Bear would get popular so new generations could capture the magic. I was always raised on Jim Henson, and I want our young children to have the same upbringing. :smile:

Pig's Laundry

Reaction score
Awwww. :frown: I wish Bear would get popular so new generations could capture the magic. I was always raised on Jim Henson, and I want our young children to have the same upbringing. :smile:
Well,we do still have Sesame Street.

Pig's Laundry

Reaction score
Yes, but it is now a Elmo marathon, and I want something besides that :smirk:
But you see that's the problem. You say that's what YOU want,it's not about what you and I want,it's about what the kids watching NEED it to be.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
But you see that's the problem. You say that's what YOU want,it's not about what you and I want,it's about what the kids watching NEED it to be.
:cry: It will never be the same. I love you, Jim. I can't stop crying right now.