Shameless puppet t-shirt plug

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Hey gang. Up In Arms is rolling out our new logo with a new website to follow. We have presented our wonderful anti-bullying puppet musical Helping Drew to, literally, thousands of students. At the same time, I'm in the middle of producing our next offering Welcome Park for summer shows.

If anyone is interested in this swank new design, please help us raise funds and purchase a t-shirt today as we continue to produce new shows . We're hoping for 100 pre-sales with shirts scheduled to ship on March 15, 2013. 100% cotton, American Apparel. Adult shirts in eggplant and kids in purple. AA runs a little small in Women's so, increasing your size choice might be wise if you don't know the AA brand. Women's in S, M, L , XL, 2XL, Mens or Unisex in XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, Kids in 2yr, 4yr, 6yr, 8yr, 10yr, 12yr. All shirts $20, shipping/handling begins at $5 for one shirt. Combined shipping available. Email info@upinarms.biz with your specifications and an invoice will be sent to reserve your shirt(s). Thanks to my good friend Pasha for the wonderful, new logo. Faded design intentional. Design and colors may be slightly modified from image.

muppet88

Reaction score
Love the new logo! Those shirts look great!

Bridget

Reaction score
I wanna be like you! You are such a creative designer!

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Thanks KTK, I wish I could take credit. The logo was designed by the very talented Pasha over at Project Puppet. He's the amazing creative designer.