Sesame U.S. Postage Stamps Coming in 2019

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I confess I'm a little surprised to see Telly get a stamp, given how he's increasingly grown into an obscure character in recent years . . . and if he can get a stamp, why not Baby Bear?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For all intents and purposes, so has Telly, which is why it seems a little odd.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
To echo Consummate, Guy is definitely the most surprising character here... I'm surprised to see Julia as well, though I don't know much about her or her popularity since I don't really follow the show anymore.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
For all intents and purposes, so has Telly, which is why it seems a little odd.
Telly is more classic though. He has more "seniority" if you will. He's been around a long time. I was really excited to see him there. Same with Herry and Zoe. Although it looks like Zoe is making more frequent appearances again. Actually, this is a pretty perfect set of characters. They are all here that you would want and expect. One exception that i would have liked is Prairie Dawn. I really think she should have made the cut over Guy. I would have liked to have seen Baby Bear too, but it wasnt noticeable to me until it was brought up here. So excited for these stamps. I probably will not use them and maybe just put them in a frame like i did with the Muppet ones.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
To echo Consummate, Guy is definitely the most surprising character here... I'm surprised to see Julia as well, though I don't know much about her or her popularity since I don't really follow the show anymore.
Julia is a recent addition that represents a child with Autism. She's been seen in a lot of marketting stuff even though I don't think she's appeared in that many episodes. I imagine she'll be used more, but she seems to be pretty big right now for the show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Much like Abby in the beginning, Julia had a debut episode that was made into a big deal, then has made occasional glorified cameos here and there since . . . though, I think there was an episode from last season where she played a larger role in the story - something to do with finding shapes throughout the street.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It seems like they're doing one episode based around her each season with some minor cameos sprinkled in other ones. I'd assume a big factor in this is that Stacey doesn't live in NY.