"Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration" special to air November 9 on HBO and November 17 on PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
With Roscoe/Gordon that's not surprising, since he's been a staple on the street ever since his Matt Robinson days, but interesting that Leela will make an appearance since we haven't seen her of late outside of repeat episodes. I can't wait to see this special.

They should reference that. It would be nice to hear the Elmo of today meet some of the early Elmo's (Brian's, Richard's, etc.) with an explanation that maybe there were his ancestors or something. :smile:

I do disagree with one thing though. I think although Sonia is retired, she can at least make a come back for this special, same with Ruth Buzzi for that matter. After, all Bob Barker made guest appearances on The Price Is Right after he retired. I know Casey Kasem came out of retirement to voice Shaggy's dad on a few eps of Mystery, Inc. As J.P. from Angels in the Outfield would say, "It could happen."
the Elmo thing might not happen but it's a great idea, then kids wouldn't be frightened of the older Elmo and they can release more early Elmo sketches

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Could you give me the link to the site where the photos from the 50th anniversary special are? I'm still not seeing it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Could you give me the link to the site where the photos from the 50th anniversary special are? I'm still not seeing it.
Here they are!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The one on the left is definitely Olamide Faison.

I'm guessing the one of the is Imani Patterson . . . it really doesn't look like him, but if you Google images of Miles Orman (who's a professional basketball player), you'll see there's no resemblace; meanwhile, there doesn't appear to be any current or recent photos of Imani.

Status
Not open for further replies.