"Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration" special to air November 9 on HBO and November 17 on PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
On the Tough Pigs message board, somebody pointed out an on-set Instagram photo of a flyer saying "please don't take pictures of Kermit". So I guess he is there but they're not allowed to take on-set photos (or requesting that nobody do so).

datman24

Reaction score
Well, I get that they probably want this to be a surprise and all, but now that it is already public knowledge, I'm not quite sure what the point of that rule is now, considering all the other public pictures that have been taken on-set, unless it's some policy that Disney might have ordered. Actually, I think I just answered my own question.

Last edited:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So it looks like that I was indeed right after all about Miles appearing.

And according to the script, I noticed that Whoopi Goldberg along with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Elvis Costello, Itzhak Perlman, and Patti Labelle will be making appearances as well.

They're bringing back AM Dish & Spoon?!

jk, Lefty ftw!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Disney is usually pretty tight about maintaining the appearance of The Muppets as real living beings rather than puppets, whereas Sesame Street is often more open to showing a behind the scenes look. I think they mainly just don't want photos of a lifeless Kermit puppet floating around the internet (even though you can find them if you look hard enough). That and maybe they do want it to be a surprise for the casual viewer who doesn't know yet.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Well, I get that they probably want this to be a surprise and all, but now that it is already public knowledge, I'm not quite sure what the point of that rule is now, considering all the other public pictures that have been taken on-set, unless it's some policy that Disney might have ordered. Actually, I think I just answered my own question.
They probably just want his appearance to be super super special. I would not be surprised if they seriously reprimanded somebody if they leaked pics.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Okay, so I just commented on one of Ward Saxton's yt videos and asked if he was part of Sesame Street's 50th anniversary celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.