Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5321 - Grouch-ercise

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5321 - Grouch-ercise
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, March 23, 2023
PBS Premiere: Monday, February 12, 2024

Oscar’s been feeling terrible, so Elmo, Abby, Grundgetta, and Nina try to find different exercises he could do to feel better. Later, they find Oscar feeling good and rotten again after a long, grouchy walk.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let's Try ("Getting Some Exercise"), Mickey Guyton sings "Community", Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Chickpeas"), and Elmo's World ("Yoga").

If you saw "Grouch-ercise" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The very beginning of the street story was Wes' debut on the show. I guess we'll learn who the girl he was with is eventually.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Grouch-ercise" premieres on PBS this Monday, February 12. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The very beginning of the street story was Wes' debut on the show. I guess we'll learn who the girl he was with is eventually.
Lola, not to be confused with Bugs Bunny's girlfriend or Jackson's temporary girlfriend on "Fuller House," but I guess most of us know that by now since I'm watching on PBS nine months after the initial airdate. :smile:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Lola, not to be confused with Bugs Bunny's girlfriend or Jackson's temporary girlfriend on "Fuller House," but I guess most of us know that by now since I'm watching on PBS nine months after the initial airdate. :smile:
Turns out I had the gender wrong. The puppet's pronouns are he/him and his name is Lalo.