Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5309 - How to Catch a Robot Dog

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5309 - How to Catch a Robot Dog
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, December 29, 2022
PBS Premiere: Monday, October 30, 2023

Elmo and Tamir need to catch Norbert’s robot dog, Alfred, but he keeps running away. What if they make a fishing pole with a magnet since Alfred is made of metal? Let’s try!

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Designing a Fishing Game"), Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Rollercoaster Engineers"), and Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Mystery Present").

If you saw "How to Catch a Robot Dog" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved Tamir using big words and confusing Elmo when all he meant was "press the button again". Tamir has the potential to be one of the best things to come from the HBO Max era.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"How to Catch a Robot Dog" premieres on PBS this Monday, October 30. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I loved Tamir using big words and confusing Elmo when all he meant was "press the button again". Tamir has the potential to be one of the best things to come from the HBO Max era.
I was expecting him to pull a Joan Lawson: "That makes sense." (If you remember the 80s series "Small Wonder " you'll get that.) Glad Bert and Ernie got a part in the street story.