Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5226 - The Pie Caper

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5226 - The Pie Caper
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, May 5, 2022
PBS Premiere: Monday, March 20, 2023

Elmo and Abby are at the farm waiting for their pie. They help Farmer Todd with some chores and come back to see that someone has eaten their pie! Elmo and Abby become detectives and look for clues to find out who ate their pie.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Drawing an Animal"), Keke Palmer sings "Old MacDonald Had a Farm", Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Vanilla"), and a new Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Muddy Bandit").

If you saw "The Pie Caper" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked Elmo and Abby's detective voices. Oscar being nice to Tango before realizing people may be watching was funny.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Elmo and Abby become detectives and look for clues to find out who ate their pie.
Here’s a clue: This is Sesame Street. Now who on Sesame Street has a passion for eating?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Pie Caper" premieres on PBS this Monday, March 20. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Here’s a clue: This is Sesame Street. Now who on Sesame Street has a passion for eating?
You know, I knew right away with the "Om Nom Nom" sound that they should have checked with Cookie Monster. Though I was wondering if he may have been a false clue. Though we know CM doesn't have beak or horns, so that's what could have been what through them off. Still with Elmo and Abby knowing him as well as they do, I was a bit surprised that they didn't say anything to him until the end of the story.

Oscar being nice to Tango before realizing people may be watching was funny.
Yeah, even in the "Furry Friends Forever" special, he seemed to show a soft spot for Tango. Seems like he still misses Preposterous and may be nice to Tango when nobody's around to fill the void. Just a thought.